Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 484832 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #465 on: May 04, 2013, 08:29:32 PM »
I have spent alot of time refining the user interface thing.  Glad you find informative things here; that's what were all about!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tango

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tango has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 09, 2013, 03:36:54 PM »
Have you ever had issues with the crabs and lobsters? I cant seem to find a way to dispose of them, and maybe where the portion that equips the fishing pole? its not finding the correct id for the pole. and is that CHARID? sorry for all the questions trying to learn about scripts from scratch.

Tango

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #467 on: May 09, 2013, 03:50:35 PM »
Since you're playing a freeshard, you should probably start by verifying the #FINDID of the fishing pole used on that shard.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tango

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tango has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 09, 2013, 04:57:45 PM »
well i identified that its iding the fishing pole properly, but my problem is it doesnt equip it should i try to slow it down at that portion? and the crabs and lobsters is what sends me to my bank everytime. so if there is a fix for that it will run through just fine. any idea on how i'd slow it down? or add crabs & lobsters to the list of things it should junk

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 10, 2013, 10:23:34 PM »
That's right. Daddy is back sweetie. Gonna take you out and abuse all of those mean SS's and DSS's. It's been waaayyy too long. *cue maniacal laughter* ;D
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #470 on: May 10, 2013, 10:31:58 PM »
That's right. Daddy is back sweetie. Gonna take you out and abuse all of those mean SS's and DSS's. It's been waaayyy too long. *cue maniacal laughter* ;D

Don't expect bug fixes like they were once applied.  I believe I've forgotten most/all of my skripting skillz.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 10, 2013, 10:39:52 PM »
Don't expect bug fixes like they were once applied.  I believe I've forgotten most/all of my skripting skillz.

Ahh! But I have not forgotten how to break scripts! I will make certain you have more than enough practice fixing them that the old skills will come back to you in no time. :P
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 12, 2013, 12:33:37 AM »
Well after a lovely afternoon tweaking, tracking down item types, changing my system settings around, and just general goofiness, I seem to have the FAF dancing to my tune once again. I followed everyone else's advice for getting the new fishies into the bank without ending up as steaks. Added the Delicate Scales to the item ID's for dropage into the bank. Changed my text size back to smaller so I could read the FAF menu.

Only thing stumping me right now is the need to switch from the TM Advance CLAw Full to CLAw Lite that the FAF calls for.

Don't really think I need it tho. Chances of a serp coming up with a loot worthy item is awful slim and the FAF is cutting up the serps and looting everything I want it to.

Only thing really left on my to-do list is to get the FAF to stop uncorking my MiB's.

FYI getting about 12 serps/hr and 4 of those are usually MiB's.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 12, 2013, 05:13:52 AM »
Just don't have it save ASOS to stop it from opening the bottles (uncheck)

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 12, 2013, 07:21:17 AM »
Just don't have it save ASOS to stop it from opening the bottles (uncheck)

*Facepalm*

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #475 on: May 12, 2013, 09:06:48 AM »
heh.

I have a new version coming that fixes many of the little issues that have been there forever.  Just have to figure out why it's not carving the big fish that don't pass muster.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 12, 2013, 05:05:55 PM »
TM, I seem to have forgotten how to get it to save the setups.  :-[
Could you remind me how to set that up again? :D

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 12, 2013, 05:37:20 PM »
Found an issue. When nearing max weight and then eating a special fish (the STR buff one) I have noticed that the script can hang if the buff wears off and you are then overweight. You keep trying to travel to bank (SJ) in my case, and cannot.

I'm going to try to find the sub that eats the fish and comment it out and see if that stops it. I will be able to dispose of the messy fish on Serp corpses.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #478 on: May 12, 2013, 07:24:51 PM »
What's your strength presently?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 12, 2013, 08:03:59 PM »
What's your strength presently?

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing