Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 486040 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #480 on: May 12, 2013, 08:33:10 PM »
Raise your strength, grasshopper.  You're going to need max strength once you start fishing these up.  Look down the thread to what gimlet had to do to successfully fish these up.  They're different now and MUCH heavier.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 12, 2013, 09:18:53 PM »
*sigh* just hate to give up any dex on my archer. Oh well prolly steal from INT first anyhow
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #482 on: May 12, 2013, 10:00:09 PM »
*sigh* just hate to give up any dex on my archer. Oh well prolly steal from INT first anyhow

Wow, the archer portion still works?!?!?  Lol, I haven't touched that code in like 5 years.

At this point, magery makes the serpents explode in 2-3 Cor Pors.  I have a deep sea serpent killer tali and that seems to help out when they pop up.

You'll need to have all the strength you can muster when you start using the SOS autofarmer.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 10:03:35 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 13, 2013, 02:53:50 AM »
With the runed driftwood bow that is in SOS chests I kill a serp in 2 hits and deeps in 3.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 13, 2013, 03:46:05 AM »
I use a snake slayer spellbook and get 180 damage on an ebolt no serpent takes more than 2 ebolts and most die after the first!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #485 on: May 13, 2013, 08:17:23 AM »
I guess I'm going to have to get the High Seas expansion to get fishing to 120.  Does it help out with the MIB drop rate?  One would hope so...  The OSI drop rate is kinda lame.  Over 94 fishing hours, I'm only getting around 2.86 MIBs/hr.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #486 on: May 13, 2013, 08:55:25 AM »
I'll post the updated version in the Elite section for you guys to play with.  I think I've fixed all the little "issues".  Not sure if I've completely fixed the fish carving issues....
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 13, 2013, 02:46:47 PM »
 Does it help out with the MIB drop rate?  One would hope so...  The OSI drop rate is kinda lame.  Over 94 fishing hours, I'm only getting around 2.86 MIBs/hr.

No on the increased rate for high seas. I'm very close to your average.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #488 on: May 13, 2013, 02:55:36 PM »
bummer.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 13, 2013, 07:27:33 PM »
Anyone found a way to solo Scalis yet?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #490 on: May 16, 2013, 08:37:20 PM »
If only OSI had the serpent spawn rate of Alexandria!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
lexia_mibs.png
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 17, 2013, 04:00:25 PM »
*wipes drool from chin* :o

Offline bfs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bfs has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 21, 2013, 08:02:10 PM »
Thank you for great script TM.

On 7.0.30.3 build OSI client I had few problem such as getting msg "cannot find tillerman" i solved by checking on double click on pathfinding enabled and then catching all new fish from high sea booster. i just had to add the code for cutting fishes

finditem EQD_FQD_GQD_DQD_RMZ_NMZ_SMZ_RMZ_WYZ_UYZ_OMZ C_ , #BACKPACKID

problem right now I am facing - sometimes it randomly recall myself to Inn and shuts down client for no reason :( doesn't seem i can run more than 2-3 bank run. I read entire post from page 1-33 doesn't seem anyone having this kind of problem so..

Do you have any idea?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 08:04:37 PM by bfs »

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 21, 2013, 08:28:53 PM »
I was having the same problem. Only solution I could come up with is simply not having an Inn rune. Be warned, now that the script has "seen" that inn rune you need to remove the rune from the runebook you are using if you are willing to run the script without a "recall to inn" option.

I'm running on an OSI shard and pretty much run this one near 24 hours a day with no trouble. Well other than needing to constantly empty the bank and finding places to store the MiB's ;D

Offline bfs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bfs has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 21, 2013, 09:09:30 PM »
ah, I will try that. Thank you for reply!  ;D

- just tested. working smooth! thank you again!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 09:40:50 PM by bfs »

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing