Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 485081 times)

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #570 on: August 02, 2013, 03:01:50 PM »
Heh, well it works OK I suppose.  But since I wrote it back in 2005, it's pretty gnarley..

Gnarley my ass, this script is worth it's weight in gold... It purely rocks... I trained 2 Fishermen with it a few months back, and it trains as good as it gets!

Is there anything peculiar with using it to train Fishing on Siege?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #571 on: August 02, 2013, 03:26:01 PM »
I know Gimlet has used it successfully on Siege.

In any event, I'm glad you've gotten some good use out of it.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #572 on: August 02, 2013, 04:45:50 PM »
Updated to version 3.0b

Sorry, should have uploaded this a while ago.  I kinda forgot.

• Option to carve High Seas fish
  • Fixed loot count issues
  • Added 3rd secure container for High Seas fish
  • Removed some debug code left over from God knows when
  • Fixed carving logic in CheckWeight sub
  • Fixed donation logic
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: August 02, 2013, 05:18:02 PM »
Thx, TM
 Now I really need to set up your FAF and try it after the effort you put into it.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 08, 2013, 08:23:36 AM »
Heh, well it works OK I suppose.  But since I wrote it back in 2005, it's pretty gnarley..

Gnarley my ass, this script is worth it's weight in gold... It purely rocks... I trained 2 Fishermen with it a few months back, and it trains as good as it gets!

Is there anything peculiar with using it to train Fishing on Siege?

I was using it on Siege and no issues training with it. ROT hits at 70 and that's the only difference I noticed.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 08, 2013, 08:51:32 AM »
ROT is not the only difference - how about poles, daggers, scissors with usages etc

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 09, 2013, 06:54:52 AM »
ROT is not the only difference - how about poles, daggers, scissors with usages etc

I kind of thought that was a given being that it was Siege. Maybe I misunderstood his question. I thought he was asking about the difference between using FAF to train on prodo shards and Siege.

I kept 5 poles on me and extra ones in the hold. I had already added extra bags and the high seas fish to the script so cutting fish wasn't a big deal cause the only ones that got cut up were the legacy fish until 90 and the big fish under a certain weight. Daggers lasted me a while on Siege. I never looked at the scissors and didn't realize that they had uses on them but I don't remember it being a problem. Poles were the only things that I went through a lot.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 09, 2013, 07:44:08 AM »
I play on Siege and have to modified lot of ppl work due to breaking items.   Most items have 140-180 uses I Just ensure that you have enough supply in the secure.  I still haven't try to FaF, primary because I'm to lazy to setup and read.( got enough supply too)     

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #578 on: August 09, 2013, 09:19:45 AM »
You'll definitely have to modify the FaF to breakage.  It assumes that nothing breaks and doesn't try to restock anything but arrows or bolts.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 11, 2013, 04:40:23 PM »
WOW,
9Hr and no glitch except for my bank is full.   96 SS, 54 MIBS & 13 pearls.     Once you pass the set up is fairly easy.  
Only missing a pack or Beetle to cut on transport.   I like it alot.  Thx again

Speak to soon,
9h32 and I just crash :(
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:05:32 PM by The Ghost »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 20, 2013, 09:30:09 PM »
TM,
I found something for your next update, goat support.  It the third time that I fill up my backpack because the lack of sea Serpent.  Yes I'm in deep water.   A check for corpse or goat can be nice.   Just saying.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #581 on: August 21, 2013, 07:51:23 AM »
You can just mark a trash rune and go dump stuff off.  It will trash automatically, but if you click the trash button, it will force a trash run.

Very odd; I run this constantly and never have my pack fill up.

Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: August 21, 2013, 10:42:03 AM »
*gimlet wonders if it was weight or total # of objects*

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #583 on: August 21, 2013, 10:45:30 AM »
That's a bunch of objects.  If you are stacking fish, MIBs, etc, I can't imaging what's cluttering your pack.

I may play different though.  I limit my fishing runs to 3 hours at a time.  So at least every 3 hours, the pack is forced to be cleared.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 21, 2013, 01:39:02 PM »
I don't use the claw but I bet you could pick up a ton of crap if you are not carefull

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing