Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2856 times)

Offline sherpajosh11Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sherpajosh11 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: March 11, 2015, 03:14:07 PM »
Greetings, I am sherpajosh.

I am a 25 year old male from Alaska. Ive been playing UO since 1998. I spent half a dozen years or so on OSI until moving to freeshards. Ive hosted a few of my own personal servers with a couple friends just for fun. Ive done my fair share of C# programming, thanks in full to UO. I look forward to learning EasyUO!

I enjoy playing all templates. i've always had a special spot in my heart for tamers, but as of late have been enjoying the challenge of running a full mage.

As time goes on it seems I am able to spend less and less time dedicated to UO and more focus on life. Im hoping that with the help of this community I can enable myself write some scripts needed to automate some of the more monotonous tasks I no longer have time for. I look forward to working with all of you and I thank you for having me!  :D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 03:29:43 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 03:49:02 PM »
Welcome!
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 05:51:55 PM »
Restricted Status Lifted - feel free to look around and enjoy!

Welcome!

Tags: Noob  Intro