Author Topic: JaF's Slayer Book Maker 3.6.3 Updated 10-9-11 --Now has Donate to Library  (Read 84630 times)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: JaF's Slayer Book Maker 3.0
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 05:20:59 PM »
+1
How's the leg feeling, JaF?

:)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 01:15:50 AM »
+1
will this script be updated? i have this, and it keeps just saying "making book" and doesnt do anything, clicks the gump but makes nothing.

I believe this script hasn't been touched since the changes to the gump interface.... so no..it hasn't been updated.

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 03:48:16 PM »
+1
I'm wondering since Necro and Mystic books can be made with mods could they be added to it also?
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2009, 03:53:25 PM »
+1
will this script be updated? i have this, and it keeps just saying "making book" and doesnt do anything, clicks the gump but makes nothing.

I believe this script hasn't been touched since the changes to the gump interface.... so no..it hasn't been updated.
Note - I have been unable to get hold of JaF though I have tried. Must be IRL stuff keeping him busy. I updated all of the menus and posted in the script thread at WinUO to help until he gets back. I can also put it up here if appropriate but that will be up to TM.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2009, 06:14:57 PM »
+1
Here are the gump changes until JAF comes back. 

All i did was change gump spots.  I am not supporting script beyond the gumps.  Enjoy

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
JaF's Slayer Book Maker C2 EDIT 3.0.txt

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2009, 03:22:00 AM »
+1

All i did was change gump spots.  I am not supporting script beyond the gumps.  Enjoy
Thanks C2, I was going to post up the same one I put over at WinUO but didn't hear from anyone on whether that was ok.

JaF is AWOL, can't even get him on Q :(
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2009, 07:28:10 AM »
+1

Thanks C2, I was going to post up the same one I put over at WinUO but didn't hear from anyone on whether that was ok.

JaF is AWOL, can't even get him on Q :(

Ah, I didn't see your request to post.  I think we all missed it.  Oh well it is there now until he gets back and makes it official.  All it is, i s a few gump clicks so that is harmless enough.

I wish him back soon, he is a good guy and a fun member.

Offline liquiddrool

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • liquiddrool has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 10:21:23 PM »
+1
How do I get this?

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 10:33:14 PM »
+1
by reading the RULES

Offline EekAMacro

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • EekAMacro has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 09:12:30 AM »
+1
Hi, I've re-read the rules for the sixth time before posting this, and I guess there's no problem at all :)
First of all I'd like to say that the script is great, I love it, I've been burning 100k scrolls making lots of great slayers. Only little problem is that the script lacks of the auto-donation part, and I hope JaF will come back fixing it (I don't know you, I read your story and I hope you are fine and that you'll come back).
Now, since I hate wastes, I wanted to say that I found a way (using this wonderful script in combo with uorazor) to auto-donate books you discharge to the library. All you need is using a second account friended to your house you are scribing from. You put a dicharge secure chest on house ladders and you set a uorazor macro with your second account to restock a certain number of books off the chest, you *carefully* set a wait timer that must be precise since you need the chest to be never empty and never full (if it empties, the razor macro stops, if it's full the script will stop), then you make a recall macro next to library donations and do a double click, gump response, target by type (books) (don't worry about the book you are wielding in hand, it won't be targeted) using the "For Loop" functions that must be exactly the number of books you have in your restock macro, then recall back to your house steps. I want to say that it's important that you have 2 separate macros connected: the first macro starts with the restock function and ends with recalling to the library (and the last part of this macro is Play macro 2), and the second macro is double clicking the donation guy and autotargeting the books and this ends with recalling back and Play macro 1.

As an example, I have a 20 restock books, a 115 secs pause and a 20 for loop donation macro ( don't worry if it doesn't donate all your books, often it donates only 17 or 18, but that's good, because 2 books are left in your backpack and this genies of uorazor made the restock macro to take all the books you need to get to 20 in pack, not to get 20 books, so you won't have to worry about getting your pack overloaded with books thus stopping the macro)

I hope I've been clear enough, if anybody wants more details you can freely pm me.
Most of all I hope I don't offend the site laws, I'm kinda new, I don't know anyone here but I really appreciate the work you guys do and I want to offer my help until I'm able to make some scripts (yeah, I'm reading some tutorials on that). Again thanks to JaF for having done this wonderful script.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2010, 03:25:58 PM »
+1
I, too, hope JAF makes it back.  We had discussed the museum donation as a nice future option and he was considering it before his leave.  Another nice tweak is making it so it makes all diff types of books for slayers.

Offline JustAnotherFaceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2010, 06:51:50 AM »
+1
Hi guys.  Sorry for the long long absence.  RL work has had me flying back and forth between 4 states every week for the past few months.  I have had very little to zero time to my self to do anything.  Hopefully that has changed for a little while at least now.  I will take a look at where I left off on the changes to this script and try to get it updated and a new revision posted as soon as possible.  Thanks for the kind words guys, I have missed being around!!

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2010, 01:47:32 PM »
+1
Welcome back JaF! Hopefully you get some good r&r!

Offline JustAnotherFaceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2010, 01:51:06 PM »
+1
Thanks OiD!!  Go figure, the day after I make it back, i rush home to play UO and WTF?????? UO IS DOWN for 2+ hours!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2010, 11:28:23 AM »
+1
JAF...(intentionally left blank because my gaming partner knows how much he was missed)

He is not only a good scriptwriter. Much more important; He is the shinzit to play this addiction, called UO, with.

Tags: