Author Topic: Masscre' --- Magic Residue Factory !!  (Read 37331 times)

Scrripty

Re: Masscre' --- Magic Residue Factory !!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 07:13:54 PM »
Most of the above i already have in the script but the journal never has a message saying i am out of wood.  The gump tells me i am out of wood but it never appears in the journal.  But i have a fix for that. I can scan the backpack for the existing wood and when it reachs 0 I stop and start the unravel bag subroutine.  Viola that will do it.  Thanks for the help Cgeorgemo.  You threw the right words out in front of me that put the last pieces of the puzzle in front of me.
Well I'm glad to help.
I'm not much for knowing the scripting language but I am a mathematician and I pretend I can think logically occasionally......shh don't tell my wife.

I actually have a girl who doesn't pvp or pvm really AT ALL helping me with my pvm script, and I've gotten more ideas from her than anyone. :)  She actually uses the script, and after a while just says, hey it would be really neat if you did this... and it's always a good idea. :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 07:32:11 PM »
And why haven't you invited her to take part in the site?? 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »
Most of the above i already have in the script but the journal never has a message saying i am out of wood.  The gump tells me i am out of wood but it never appears in the journal.  But i have a fix for that. I can scan the backpack for the existing wood and when it reachs 0 I stop and start the unravel bag subroutine.  Viola that will do it.  Thanks for the help Cgeorgemo.  You threw the right words out in front of me that put the last pieces of the puzzle in front of me.
Well I'm glad to help.
I'm not much for knowing the scripting language but I am a mathematician and I pretend I can think logically occasionally......shh don't tell my wife.

I actually have a girl who doesn't pvp or pvm really AT ALL helping me with my pvm script, and I've gotten more ideas from her than anyone. :)  She actually uses the script, and after a while just says, hey it would be really neat if you did this... and it's always a good idea. :)

Twinkle McNugget got a girl .... Twinkle McNugget got a girl....    LOL  :D
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Scrripty

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »

She already is. :)  And she's not MY girl.  She's A girl. heh  And I've had a girl for 18 years EN.  She's now in college. :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 08:45:38 PM »

She already is. :)  And she's not MY girl.  She's A girl. heh  And I've had a girl for 18 years EN.  She's now in college. :)

LOL ... yes well glad you clarified that one  haha....

Drop a few more chains out so i can give them a good pull...  :P

Oppps sry totally derailed this thread and now back to imbuing...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 09:46:25 PM »

Oppps sry totally derailed this thread and now back to imbuing...
This thread hijack has been brought to you by Innuendo inc. The makers of rumor and gossip for over a millennium.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion of some black magic computer scripting voodoo.
Thank you for your continued support.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 02:18:17 PM »
Well i must be doing somthing wrong. I have a soul forge, a commidity deed box  beside it with 60 k oak boards, ingots , a unravel bag inside my pack. i start the script and it has me target the bags sucessfully then it puts 399 boards in the unravel bag, opens the fletching gump, then says that container cant hold any more items. I am 500 outof 551 stones with teh 399 boards. It just seems stuck.

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 03:24:36 PM »
You can not have over 400 stones in weight.  Something new Ea put in dont ask i kept running into it also.

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2009, 03:28:57 PM »
so i need to adjust the script to grab  only enough wood to make me not over 400 stones.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2009, 05:10:32 PM »
You can not have over 400 stones in weight.  Something new Ea put in dont ask i kept running into it also.
I've been making 57 bows from 399 oak boards in an unravel bag since SA launched and I've never had any issues.
*goes off to try it out*

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2009, 06:00:02 PM »
Yea the 399 works fine but you can't have anything else in the unravel bag and you need to lower items in your backpack that why i said only carry the unravel bag.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 06:02:52 PM »
You sure its 400 stones.   I thought it was just you cannot UNRavel if you are Overweight.  My char learning imbueing is a fresh faced garg and weak as a kitten .. and cannot unravel if he goes ones stone overwieght at a lovely 230stones.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »
You sure its 400 stones.   I thought it was just you cannot UNRavel if you are Overweight.  My char learning imbueing is a fresh faced garg and weak as a kitten .. and cannot unravel if he goes ones stone overwieght at a lovely 230stones.

I think it's 400 stones for the unravel bag's max weight not your toons max weight.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 07:19:49 PM by cgeorgemo »

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 09:38:54 PM »
Hey Masscre
I had to change the values for nextcpos in this block of code to make this script work for me.
Code: [Select]
Event Macro 31 0
set #nextcposx 0
set #nextcposy 0
Event Macro 8 7
Had to become
Code: [Select]
Event Macro 31 0
set #nextcposx 50
set #nextcposy 50
Event Macro 8 7
If I don't change that the script won't interact with the crafting gumps correctly.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 07:12:51 AM »
This opens the resource container at 0 ,0

Tags: