Author Topic: JaF's Relic Fragment Machine  (Read 30962 times)

Offline JustAnotherFaceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: JaF's Relic Fragment Machine
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 03:50:08 PM »
Oracle, or anyone else...Been able to give it a try yet? Any feedback?

Thanks,

JaF

All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 04:11:09 PM »
I had been using the one from EUO so my backpack has probably 20+ exceptional bracelets in the main level. I did setup as described in the header. Once the script started, moves some materials from my packy to my unravel bag. After that, it began making tinkering kits and fletching kits, alternating between the two. Once the tinker tool it was using ran out of charges, nothing happened.

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 04:34:31 PM »
I had been using the one from EUO so my backpack has probably 20+ exceptional bracelets in the main level. I did setup as described in the header. Once the script started, moves some materials from my packy to my unravel bag. After that, it began making tinkering kits and fletching kits, alternating between the two. Once the tinker tool it was using ran out of charges, nothing happened.

OH DUH! I forgot to change that... It did the same thing to me once lol I made it to click on the tinkering menu with jewelry already selected.... never told it to select jewelry first... so it is trying to make what ever is in the current menu your in at the click location... I will fix this! I totally forgot about that.  For a quick fix until i post the new one, simply stop the script and click your tinker tool.. then click the jewelry menu.  it should work after that. 

Sorry, will repost asap with the fix!

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »
New Version uploaded.... fixes the tinkering menu problem... it will now correctly click on the jewelry button first.

Thanks Only

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 05:51:58 PM »
New Version uploaded.... fixes the tinkering menu problem... it will now correctly click on the jewelry button first.

Thanks Only

JaF

I'll give it another run once I get up to 65 ninja on another character.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »
Ah Ha!  I was going to post the same thing that 'onlyindreams' experienced, but he beat me to it.  Will download the new version and try this again later tonight.  Right now, I am trying to set up to have at least 3 Miners in Ter Mur and 2 Miners in Felucca.  Tired of not having enough Crystalline Blackrock!   :(
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 06:40:51 PM »
Well it is very possible at server-up or whenever they activate this patch you will no longer be able to craft relics.  I am hearing that origin is no more for crafting relics... so the crystaline blackrock really could wait.  lol

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 06:48:27 PM »
Well it is very possible at server-up or whenever they activate this patch you will no longer be able to craft relics.  I am hearing that origin is no more for crafting relics... so the crystaline blackrock really could wait.  lol

Yeah I have been hearing the same thing C2... thus I have been making relics for 2 days straight lol

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 07:14:38 PM »
I'm running it now. The first time I started the script, it crafted a bracelet then did nothing. I got a message in UO saying "You cannot use that skill directly". I stopped and restarted the script and it did it yet again... Tried a third time and now it's working. Not sure what the problem was before.

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 07:27:40 PM »
I'm running it now. The first time I started the script, it crafted a bracelet then did nothing. I got a message in UO saying "You cannot use that skill directly". I stopped and restarted the script and it did it yet again... Tried a third time and now it's working. Not sure what the problem was before.
hmmm possibly a lag issue.... i ping pretty darn well so i dont get many lag issues....i havent seen that error before, but lag would be my guess.  I will check into this, possibly add a longer wait prior to using the imbuing skill....

Let me know if you have any other issues, or if this one repeats.

Thanks,

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 06:14:39 AM »
BTW JaF, I looked at your code and Garaths and there's absolutely no similarity.  I think he's just mad with moderator skills and envious of your code.  lol.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 07:13:25 AM »
haha- i should of posted mine too.  That would of gotten a rise out of him too!
Anyway this script no longer works as the patch went live today and you can no longer break down an item that has been imbued and receive relics.  They took that ability away.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 09:16:33 AM »
I should post mine as well .. ok never did relics .. but it does do essense and residue by either carp or fletching and train from from 40-120 via blacksmithing... was going to add the rest of skills for training.. + it unravels from bags moves items around etc...

To summerize its all his vairous imbueing scripts in one + some extra on top lol.

I think the phrase "THIER CAN BE ONLY ONE"  might apply. haha
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 09:37:30 AM »
he was braggin' on stratics about being the one to release the fragment maker... meanwhile there were several existing here before him.  Oh well.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 10:36:51 AM »
I got to say C2 i think yours was by far the best.. and i tried a few including my own.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: