Author Topic: frneo's Crafter v2.1 09/02/11 with TM's Advanced CLAw support  (Read 56218 times)

Offline Ender

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ender has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Crafter v2.1 09/02/11 with TM's Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 02:23:27 PM »
I haven't tried this yet, but I plan to later tonight. Looks amazing, should definitely help me get the base pieces I need for my woodland imbued/enhanced suit.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2011, 02:33:15 PM »
I haven't tried this yet, but I plan to later tonight. Looks amazing, should definitely help me get the base pieces I need for my woodland imbued/enhanced suit.

You're gonna be impressed.. ;)

Offline slyone

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • slyone has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2011, 05:21:17 PM »
This is awesome.  Thank you for the script.  I've got it working on just the right piece for my suit now.

One thing that might help others who aren't familiar with TM's CLaw that I noticed when I first set it up:
At first I had my char hidden in my house to start crafting.  My char made the first batch of armor and then the script paused for the CLaw to evaluate.  But I guess the CLaw doesn't loot when your char is hidden so that didn't work out to well.  Once I revealed, things went smoothly.

Thanks again!
Started playing back at the Second Age

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2011, 07:36:38 PM »
yeah.. thats an issue that I've talked  to Tm about.... there is a way to fix it, but if you use it as a looter you will be revlealed when you start looting.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2011, 08:00:30 PM »
Glad to see this is working well for everyone... I have a new version with a few minor improvements that I need to review and upload as soon as I find the time for it...

And also thanks for the hidden crafting info, I didn't know about that!

Cheers!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2012, 08:02:17 AM »
This might be an off the wall request....

Could you include a button to stop the script when an appropriate item is found?

Like, if I'm trying to get a Twinkling Scimitar with >= 20 DCI on it and one pops in the first 30 I make, I'd hate to keep burning through materials. Or if I'm trying to get the right piece of armor for a suit and one fits and is looted... I don't wanna keep going and get a bunch of them.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2012, 05:43:40 AM »
This might be an off the wall request....

Could you include a button to stop the script when an appropriate item is found?

Like, if I'm trying to get a Twinkling Scimitar with >= 20 DCI on it and one pops in the first 30 I make, I'd hate to keep burning through materials. Or if I'm trying to get the right piece of armor for a suit and one fits and is looted... I don't wanna keep going and get a bunch of them.
If I'm not mistaken, there's a global var to watch out for with TM's claw when an item gets "looted", as soon as I find the time, I'll take a look to see if I can add that... Shouldn't be hard...

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2012, 06:09:35 AM »
Thanks. The idea came to me when crafting armor the other day. I watched about 3 cycles without getting the appropriate piece. I stepped away for a while and came back to find about 11 in my bag LOL. That's 10 more then I really needed.

If it were something that requires additional materials it could eventually add up.

Now the ultimate would be to have multiple items with separate rules LOL. Nah, that's just too much, but it would be kinda cool.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2012, 06:45:12 AM »
Thanks. The idea came to me when crafting armor the other day. I watched about 3 cycles without getting the appropriate piece. I stepped away for a while and came back to find about 11 in my bag LOL. That's 10 more then I really needed.

If it were something that requires additional materials it could eventually add up.

Now the ultimate would be to have multiple items with separate rules LOL. Nah, that's just too much, but it would be kinda cool.
That would really be sweet... Set it up to craft an entire suit for you, and just take a nap... It wouldn't be so easy I guess, but probably feasible... A great idea...

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2012, 06:55:12 AM »
OMG please don't LOL...

It would require including what type of armor to make and a separate rule set for each piece.

Craft: Leather Arms
Rules: Physical >= 9 , Fire >= 12 , Cold >= 8

Then, after that is made

Craft: Leather Leggings
Rules: Physical >= 9 , etc...

It wouldn't be feasible though. When I craft armor I like to move the numbers around to craft the easiest piece first which should put some extra resists into the other elements. Then the second piece is a little easier to make, and so on.

So after making the first one, I have to recalc the rule set to craft the second one. Too bad, it'd be neat to have a plug and play suit builder :)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2012, 07:40:48 AM »
Yeah, I also do that with armor crafting... Although if we could find a way to create complex rules for armor building, similar to what we do by hand, and integrate it with the claw, it could be done... I guess... hehe... Sounds like a pretty extensive project though...

Would be so sweet to have a tool like this...
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Omnibare

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Omnibare has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2012, 07:31:21 PM »
This is just amazing. I've only come back to the game recently. I've been spending a lot of time mining (scripting) and working on a Sampire. I don't have heartwood and can't really afford an uber armor suit just yet, but I am going to use this to help craft a nice plate set. I saw it was mentioned earlier, but it would be really nice if the script could halt and perhaps make some noise when it found the item you're after.

I also occasionally have an issue, after using the salvaging bag, it fails to grab the ingots that went to my backpack, and put them back in the salvaging bag. The result is that newly crafted items get deposited directly into my main bag, and thus never checked by CLAw. If I weren't watching, I assume it wouldn't take long for myself to become overweight like that and break the script.

I'm running another script, a miner, in the same instance of EUO if that has any impact.

Offline Blacklisted

• Activity:
    0%
  • Blacklisted has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2012, 01:54:38 PM »
Tryed this today and couldnt get it to work, dont know if its me or the last patch has messed things up. it pauses and says i need more tools then when i make sure i have all the tools and unpause it keeps trying to craft tinker tools. it pauses here in the script

namespace local gumpwait
set !name %1
set !size %2
set !timeout #SCNT + 5
while #scnt <= !timeout
   {
   if #contname = !name && #contsize = !size
      {
      namespace pop
      return #true
      }
   }

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2012, 06:30:19 AM »
Well unless you havent patched UO in about a week and kept the old client - then yes your scripts probably wont work right since OSI released 2 patches in past week.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2012, 08:14:14 AM »
I haven't logged in for a while, so I am not even up to date with those last updates... From what you tell me, I assume some item types must have changed and are messing things up, as well as gump changes, which would cause the script to get stuck where you described...

I'm really sorry I can't be more of help right now, but I just can't seem to find the time to play UO or update my scripts lately... I just hope I'll be back in action soon enough, so I can continue contributing and helping out here... Hopefully things will get back on track IRL soon, then I'll come back with a vengeance! :p

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Tags: