Author Topic: frneo's Crafter v2.1 09/02/11 with TM's Advanced CLAw support  (Read 56145 times)

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Crafter v2.1 09/02/11 with TM's Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2012, 02:40:59 PM »
Damn wanted to try the script out - made two samp suits already but wanted to try out your script and see if i can make a really good suit. :( well hope you come back soon. I may tear apart and try to fix it if its broken or make changes to get it working if i can learn enough about it. But i know your a damn good scriptor and its probably a complex script lol.

Offline redraven

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • redraven has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2012, 11:26:39 PM »
I am about to go crazy because I cant find where to download the actual script. When I had used this previously there was either a link to the script or it was copied and pasted out of the grey window. There is obviously no code in the grey window, and I cannot find a link. help?

** After I made this post and saw I was restricted, and I pieced it together. I thought I was blind as a bat for a minute and was about to go crazy, hehe.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:31:52 PM by redraven »

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2012, 10:49:18 AM »
The newest version works for me! Is sweet!!! Except I am just watching my resources dwindle :( I have high expectations of my base armor....Anywho...I was wondering if anyone who has rule-set figured out for different suits could post there CLAW rule-sets here?  I saw mention of it a few pages back, but have yet to see anyone actually share what they have.

Cheers

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2012, 10:38:08 PM »
The newest version works for me! Is sweet!!! Except I am just watching my resources dwindle :( I have high expectations of my base armor....Anywho...I was wondering if anyone who has rule-set figured out for different suits could post there CLAW rule-sets here?  I saw mention of it a few pages back, but have yet to see anyone actually share what they have.

Cheers
I think I might have a few sets from back when I wrote the crafter stashed somewhere in my HD's. I'm going to try and look for them as soon as I have a chance, and post them here, if TM gives the green light!

Anywho, nice to know that this still works after such a long time.

Man, I miss scripting... Hope to be able to come back soon!

Cheers!

PS: Come to think about it, don't really know if the sets from back then are still useful nowadays with all the changes UO has been through lately, from what I hear...
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2012, 04:35:35 PM »
So, It hangs up.... There was no Problem crafting the Gargoyle Leather items (chest, legs, kilt, and arms) I have the resists spread perfectly.  But Now I'm trying to craft a Gargish necklace.  I select the resource container, the target container, and then the script asks me to target the trash barrel.  After that it asks me to craft the item, i do, and it even asks me to target it. I do that and that's where it stops.  The item type is KDZ.  Can I hard code for that? so that i have a version that just pumps them out?
here is the line of code: event property #findid
and it is line 398 I believe...Neo any solution that can get me rolling is appreciated cheers.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2012, 08:16:16 PM »

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2012, 11:37:18 PM »
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2012, 07:58:44 AM »
Well I found one issue but I have a work around. If your crafting things from the tinker menu, specifically gargoyle necklaces, and you run out of tinker kits in your main pack, it doesnt craft a couple it fills your salvage abg until your full. So then what i have done is tossed about 25 of them and moved the rest to my main pack and restarted as now I have like 80 or so tinker kits to burn up before i fill my salvage bag full of them again. I am looking for a necklace with very specific resists so in the end I'll use a ton of tinker kits to find it.  But that's it, otherwise it's smoothe sailing for me.  :)

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2012, 10:05:35 PM »
Well it is probably me but i set the claw up properly set the desired resists for the wood armor. Then started this script then went through its set up targeted everything like it said. had bark and wood on my salvage bag. made one item targeted it and it started the loop. It made like 10 then it stops and it says TM_CLAW is evaluating the item and the whole thing freezes. Anyone else having this issue ?

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2012, 07:35:57 AM »
Can someone explain how to set up the claw for this. I use the claw but i am not sure weather it wants physical >=7 or physical<=8. i am wanting it more than equal to eight. but it shows to be evaluating them but it is putting all things in my target container.

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2012, 01:08:40 PM »
well my problume seems to be the claw set up, i set it up like Neo suggested :

I'm currently using the claw with the following complex rules:

[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Fire Resist <= 4 AND Energy Resist <= 4]
[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Fire Resist <= 4 AND Cold Resist <= 4]
[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Cold Resist <= 4 AND Energy Resist <= 4]

using the rules, adding exceptional as he wrote. When I add all the rules then go back and add the ( and ] as he has, i press enter so save it and click done but what it adds when i click done it changes it  removing the ( at the first which apparently changes it. when i add it and start it it puts every item it crafts into the target container. The claw filters it but the criteria is wrong.

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2012, 02:18:56 PM »
Well after talking to TM about the claw for this. He said that if someone would offer their loot file for their claw i could load theirs. If anyone interested in doing this please message it to me.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2012, 05:38:14 PM »
Well after talking to TM about the claw for this. He said that if someone would offer their loot file for their claw i could load theirs. If anyone interested in doing this please message it to me.

Another thing to try is to delete all the base rules and try to construct them again.  It wasn't too clear what rules you wanted in the end.  care to post the logic you are looking for?  I kinda got confused....

Another thing to note....  You are *and*ing a bunch of things together.  Since there is no other logic like *not* or *or*, it doesn't really matter what order all those are in.  The logic will boil down to the same.  I can get into the mathematical implications of this if you want, but it's easier to just trust me.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:41:13 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2012, 06:22:26 PM »
I trust you completly lol,  :

I'm currently using the claw with the following complex rules:

[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Fire Resist <= 4 AND Energy Resist <= 4]
[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Fire Resist <= 4 AND Cold Resist <= 4]
[( [ Physical Resist <= 12 AND Poison Resist <= 10 AND Exceptional] ) AND Cold Resist <= 4 AND Energy Resist <= 4]

\
that is what Neo wrote on page two that is what i am trying to do.

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2012, 09:34:22 PM »
well i was trying to get the claw to loot crafted wood armor when it hit the desired resists that are : 10 3 2 11 8 in the resists. basically needing two low resists. pioson and str are the higher ones.

Tags: