Author Topic: Peacemaking suggestions  (Read 1817 times)

Offline GoliathTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Peacemaking suggestions
« on: August 06, 2011, 12:23:13 PM »
I am having serious trouble with what I consider ridiculously slow gains in Peacemaking.  I am using C2s bard trainer script and having trouble getting gains.  I am currently at 114.4 and getting about 0.1 per hour.  I present I am just area peacing in my home because it seemed to be no different anywhere else.

I have taken my music down to 80.0... then when things didn't change moved it up to 94.5 and still see the same result.  I have tried having people around me while at Luna bank and also tried the fighting pits in Jhelom.

I only have 624.00 real skill points and everything else is locked for no gains.

Anyone have a proven method of gains in late stages.  There has to be some way that is better and will help move this along.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Peacemaking suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 10:43:29 AM »
take you music off your character and lock it at no higher than 30.  unmount a horse and keep it next to you.  i am sure there are otehr strategies too.  you could try goinginto ilishtar where teh angels are and standing on the roof and running the peacng script.  i think lowering music by itself will help you move some by itself.  you did not lower it enough to not be training on harder stuff.

Offline GoliathTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Peacemaking suggestions
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 01:25:39 PM »
Thx for the suggestions... I will for sure keep that in mind if I attempt to do this skill again.  I was lucky that friends had some SoTs they was willing to part with and then running the script continues finally got me to 120.  It was a battle for sure.

Tags: