Author Topic: Devotion to the FBI  (Read 2647 times)

Offline GoliathTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Devotion to the FBI
« on: August 25, 2011, 10:50:12 AM »
The FBI has been training a promising group of cadets and have eliminated all but 3 in the process.  The instructors then decide that the last 3 cadets are ready for the final test.

Cadet 1 -
Instructor -  "Cadet... Behind that door is your wife.  We want you to take this gun, enter the room, and put a bullet in her head."
Cadet - Looking a little puzzled the cadet responds "Sir... I can't do that to my wife."
Instructor -  "Sorry son.. but you fail."

Cadet 2 -
Instructor -  "Cadet... Behind that door is your wife.  We want you to take this gun, enter the room, and put a bullet in her head."
Cadet - The cadet takes the gun and enters the room.  After a few minutes he returns "I had the gun up to her head, but I am sorry I just can't do that to my wife."
Instructor -  "Sorry son.. but you fail."

Cadet - The cadet grabs the gun, enters the room. BANG! BANG! BANG!
Instructors - The two instructors turn to each other and nod theirs heads in acceptance adding "I think we have found our man".

Suddenly, a terrible ruckus breaks out inside the room.  Screaming and yelling can be heard.  Chairs and tables are being thrown about.  Then the door opens and the cadet walks out.  His clothes are a mess and he was out of breath.

Instructors - "What on earth is going on in there?"
Cadet -  "Well Sir... Some idiot put blanks in this gun... So I had to strangle her to death!"

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Devotion to the FBI
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 11:08:24 AM »
Thats pretty pretty nasty ! :o

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 12:29:15 PM »
I showed it to my wife and she rewrote the ending.

Cadet - The cadet grabs the gun, enters the room. BANG! BANG! BANG!
Instructors - The two instructors turn to each other and nod theirs heads in acceptance adding "I think we have found our man".

Suddenly, a terrible ruckus breaks out inside the room.  Screaming and yelling can be heard.  Chairs and tables are being thrown about.  Then the door opens and the Wife walks out.  Her clothes are a mess and she is out of breath.

Instructors - "What on earth is going on in there?"
Wife -  "Well Sir... My husband tried to shoot me but missed... So I had to strangle him to death!"

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 01:17:04 PM »
:D  I think I like the rewrite better.. :)

Tags: