Author Topic: bought a 30 day gametime code from uocodes site and it did not auto apply  (Read 3173 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
So I bought a 30 day gametime code from Uogametime codes, the one linked to off the herald site and it still has nto applied nor have i recieved an email about the purchase. i know i do not ge the code but i shoudl get a purchase email.  it did charge my CC for the purchase.

Any one else experience this or know who to call to push it along.  I have always had instant results with this site in the past.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
It probably has to do with the new Account Management System. You plugged the code on the new EA site I take it?

I've haven't purchased any codes off that particular site however I have added gametime using codes without any problems in the past few months.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
always wait till Mondays

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
oh is that the deal?  wait till monday?   I bought it thursday or friday night.  it has always been an automated system in the past and instant applys purchase.  it does not send u a code to apply in the acct management pages.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
oh is that the deal?  wait till monday?   I bought it thursday or friday night.  it has always been an automated system in the past and instant applys purchase.  it does not send u a code to apply in the acct management pages.
Maybe they have some issues with their Shop-Software, i would write the Support Team an E-Mail about.
when noone report things like this, noone will get a gtc ;)

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
I hope you have better luck than me with their support.  I got doubled billed on 5 accounts.  I has been over a week and I will be on my 5th phone call tomorrow to get it fixed.  I thought it was fixed this last time when the CS rep gave me refund codes for each transaction; however, only 1 got reimbursed.  I have no idea what is going on over there but there should have been a lot of job lose for the way all the account managment stuff has gone down.

Offline thatpvpchick

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • thatpvpchick has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Apparently, the new system hasn't fully updated yet.  Here we are almost 2 months later and still having the same issues with the game time codes, etc. 

Also, I changed a password to an account recently which I forgot to save since I reformatted.  I can't get on that account now because customer service used the "forgot password" option and it came back as the old password.  So, the new account management doesn't recognize the new password change.

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I hope you have better luck than me with their support.  I got doubled billed on 5 accounts.  I has been over a week and I will be on my 5th phone call tomorrow to get it fixed.  I thought it was fixed this last time when the CS rep gave me refund codes for each transaction; however, only 1 got reimbursed.  I have no idea what is going on over there but there should have been a lot of job lose for the way all the account managment stuff has gone down.

This is EXACTLY why i delete my CC info every month. No auto renewals, just my one time charge i run until the account dies out the next month.

I've also noticed they automatically reserve $1 until they charge in full. The double bill COULD be like Wal-mart online does and just reserve that money until they get paid in full where it's cleared the bank. I've had that happen last year which my bank said it was nothing to worry about.

Tags: