Author Topic: New member intro  (Read 3455 times)

Offline LazarusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Lazarus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New member intro
« on: October 16, 2011, 08:41:18 PM »
Hello all!

I've been playing UO for over 12 years now, and mostly do PVM and whatever questing suits my tastes. Tried PVP once and got beaten...badly. Many times, so it wasn't for me.

I've started to try my hand at house deco and rare collecting, and that keeps me pretty busy. XD

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: New member intro
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 02:25:18 AM »
Hello all!

I've been playing UO for over 12 years now, and mostly do PVM and whatever questing suits my tastes. Tried PVP once and got beaten...badly. Many times, so it wasn't for me.

I've started to try my hand at house deco and rare collecting, and that keeps me pretty busy. XD
Hello Stranger!
Please take some time and introduce yourself. If you have no idea what to say, what we would like to read, please check some of the other Introductions.

Crome

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 11:15:23 AM »
Hello all!

Hello Stranger!
Please take some time and introduce yourself. If you have no idea what to say, what we would like to read, please check some of the other Introductions.

Crome

Yea... What he said!!  Take a few minutes to satisfy the requirements and you shall be reward with great knowledge and fruitful scripts:)

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 07:20:50 PM »
Welcome to the community

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 03:16:47 PM »
Hello all!

Hello Stranger!

Crome

Yea... What he said!!  Take a few minutes to satisfy the requirements and you shall be reward with great knowledge and fruitful scripts:)

Hahaha alright, now that I've had a while to think, let me see if I can't give this a better shot. I'm not too good at writing intros ;) Well, like I said, I've been playing this...crack-cocaine of a game for 12 years now lol, and I have spurts where I'll go awhile without playing, but when I get back on, I'm on practically day and night. In all that time, I've never seen fit to cease payment on it, because I'm just that invested lol. It's kept me playing because it seems like there's never a shortage of things to do, and God knows I can't do it all lol. I'm probably in a bit of a rare group, as a player with a disability, so the point and click method does well for me, and even though I can type well, anything that reduces the time I have to hit keys is a big plus :) As far as using macros, I really only use ones to do the tedious tasks like LJ, building skills, fishing, etc, especially fishing right now, since I've really been hitting that hard in the last month. I have no problem with using them, or other people using them, but my line personally is where people use them in PvP. That, in my opinion kinda negates it really being PvP...does that make me a hypocrite? LOL. In any case, I'm not a PvP'er, so it really doesnt bother me too much. I try to spend as little time in Fel as possibe, even though I have a castle there (hey, I looked for one for years, I'll take it LOL!).

As far as templates go, my Tamer/Mage by far gets the most play time (mostly cuz I let the dragon do all the work lol), and I've also enjoyed my Bard/Archer. Those are my two stars :) I'm trying to do a bit of everything, but I really just go with whatever strikes my fancy. And as I said, at this stage, I'm enjoying questing and attempting to make a decent rares collection. I've spent countless hours just running around my castle trying to make my library/museum interesting. The hard thing there is not making it look like a typical museum, but that it's actually lived in...like the Addams house lol.

That's about all I can think of. Hope that's a bit better! Nice to meet you all!

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 04:53:28 PM »
That's enough for me.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 05:18:53 PM »
Thats a much better intro...restricted status is lifted, you are now free to roam about the cabin!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 05:26:36 PM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 05:48:08 PM »
Thats a much better intro...restricted status is lifted, you are now free to roam about the cabin!

Has the captain turned off the no smoking sign too? LOL

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 10:49:16 PM »
Hello Lazarus,
thanks for your rewritten intro. Its much better and shows us, you put some effort to be a member on this board. Sorry for calling you Stranger :P

Crome

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 07:47:49 AM »
Welcome to the crew!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 01:50:18 PM »
yeah, thats more liek it!  dont be shy on the boards.  Welcome to the site

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011, 11:56:21 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2011, 04:09:53 AM »

Welcome!