Author Topic: Need Help PvP Template Ideas  (Read 3194 times)

Offline kaos91Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kaos91 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Need Help PvP Template Ideas
« on: June 29, 2013, 01:09:53 AM »
Hi I currently play in a server based on ML, Osi Style, which I miss a couple of PvP `s but seek new ideas .. Fencer skills with poisoning, something that is out of the ordinary and to be effective, any idea friends?
  Why fencing? Because they are the fastest in my view.
Why poisoning? For the damage
The template had first thought is this but it makes me laugh because it already and had .. not bad but not m ba just please:

poisoning 100
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Fencer 100
Heal 100
Spells Resis 100
50 Chival
50 Ninja
Skillcap 700  :-\
PS: I am looking for me a PvP that can stand up to all

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help PvP Template Ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 01:33:41 AM »
Hi I currently play in a server based on ML, Osi Style, which I miss a couple of PvP `s but seek new ideas .. Fencer skills with poisoning, something that is out of the ordinary and to be effective, any idea friends?
  Why fencing? Because they are the fastest in my view.
Why poisoning? For the damage
The template had first thought is this but it makes me laugh because it already and had .. not bad but not m ba just please:

poisoning 100
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Fencer 100
Heal 100
Spells Resis 100
50 Chival
50 Ninja
Skillcap 700  :-\
PS: I am looking for me a PvP that can stand up to all

Play a mage.

With that out of the way, there is absolutely nothing "out of the ordinary" about a poison dexer and the templates are pretty straight foward, poisoning, tact, anat, healing, resist, wep skill then whatever with leftover points. You might however drop chiv for tracking or something so you can stay on target, I dont remember how deathstrike worked in that era, but you could go for a deathstrike spam poison fencer possibly?

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 02:18:11 AM »
Mondains Legacy....

Pre Imbuing...
You Have Heartwood....

Arch
Tact
Anat
Heal
Resist
Ninja
Bush

With the Introduction of ML you had the Craftable Lightweight Shortbow that came with balanced on it. Get some HW kits and Make a butt ton of those until you get Hit spell, HLD, and swing.

Carry Shurikens. DP with shurikens wasn't based on your Poisoning Skill. You can DP from range just as well as a dexxer.

With Bushido You have Confidence which gives you a 3rd heal on top of bandis and Pots.

You can survive A Dismount, You have Mirror Images for Dealing with Close Range Dexxers, you can DP at range, Magical Shortbows Swing Fast, Interrupt Mages like Crazy.

Just like dxrom said too, if they built that freeshard around the time when Deathstrike was ONLY based on ninjitsu, you can Deathstrike with your magical Shortbow too.

Good Artifacts for that Genre

Mace and Shield Glasses
Jackals Collar
Rune Beetle Carrapace
Leggings of Bane

You're Welcome.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 02:22:35 AM by manwinc »
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 05:40:18 AM »
  I'd drop the bush and just go all out dog archer with the shortbow. Man those were SO annoying back then.

Tags: