Author Topic: C2's Play that Funky Music Multi Skill Trainer (Provo, Disco, Peace, Music)  (Read 41684 times)

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Just gave this one a work out. Flawless..absolutely flawless. Very nice C2...

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
Just ran peace up from nothing to 120.  Took a couple of days, but no problems at all. Thanks C2. Now off to do the next skill...
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing this script C_2!!! Smooth and stable! Worked disco on two accounts to 120 in a week. I tried Super Bob, but he appears to be sick and not as efficient as he used to be.

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
+1
Script is a really nice one, I'm up to 101.1 skill right now in disco.. I'm training on Cu, but I have run into a situation where its been a few hours and I haven't gained at all.  I checked I have the skill points available, and the script is still disco the cu so its working right, just not gaining... Any ideas what could be causing this ?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
+1
What's the barding difficulty on the Cu? You'll have to Lore it to find out.

It's probably that your not in optimal gains for that particular Cu any longer.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
+1
Script is a really nice one, I'm up to 101.1 skill right now in disco.. I'm training on Cu, but I have run into a situation where its been a few hours and I haven't gained at all.  I checked I have the skill points available, and the script is still disco the cu so its working right, just not gaining... Any ideas what could be causing this ?

You probably need to stone off your 120 Music skill and lower it down. If you are sitting with 120 msuic skill and 101 disco skill gains will take forever
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
+1
Barbing difficulty is 98.8, my music is 117 right now, but I will try stoning off my music and see if this helps with the gains. Thanks for the help

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
+1
Barbing difficulty is 98.8, my music is 117 right now, but I will try stoning off my music and see if this helps with the gains. Thanks for the help

depending on what you are discording .. id suggest 30-40 music and normal instruments or even opposite slayer s to speed gains more.  Cerv also has a cool disco script for players that dont want to turn down music.  quite creative and effective at the highest levels

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
+1
Music doesn't give you a success bonus (making it harder to train) until you go above 100.  Up to 100 its just a check for success or failure before you have your success check for the skill you are using.  I always train music to 100, train my bard skills, then finish off music. I also beat my Cu Side up a bit to get their difficulty up into the 100-101 skill range before I release them. Takes about two minutes each.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Play that Funky Music Multi Skill Trainer (Provo, Disco, Peace, Music)
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2010, 06:37:36 AM »
+1
Thanks Guys....

Took awhile but I am there. Script works very well but the skill itself is a bear. Thanks again for the help.

Offline Smegmajuice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Smegmajuice has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
+1
Holy crap, this script is off the chain, been runnin it maybe 17 hours from 0 (mysticism) now 113.6 after 17 hours. very fast / reliable script man. THANKS A TON!!!

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
No body has commented on this in a long long time.  So I'm happy to admit I'll be trying it out this week.  I'll post up my times and suggestions and if needed issues I run into along the way.
From my understanding I should take music to 100, lock it, and then train peace/provo/discord? Then unlock and finish music? Until I hear otherwise that is the strategy I'm going with.  I'll post back w/ times!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Just want to throw an idea out there C2, since I just posted mine today...

The new barding spellsongs can be used to train from 90-120 in your own house (or wherever is safe) without the need for any pets. Just need a nice high MR and 40lmc suit! Take a look at mine if you want to use some code (feel free to steal anything from mine)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
I will be starting a bard today on seige!

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
Just want to throw an idea out there C2, since I just posted mine today...

The new barding spellsongs can be used to train from 90-120 in your own house (or wherever is safe) without the need for any pets. Just need a nice high MR and 40lmc suit! Take a look at mine if you want to use some code (feel free to steal anything from mine)

Oh, man cool idea.  I have not even looked at the songs and quests.

Tags: