Author Topic: Faction Necro Archer for Champs  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Krusty The KlownTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Krusty The Klown has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Faction Necro Archer for Champs
« on: July 28, 2010, 02:02:42 PM »
I've decided to try and work out a template for a necro archer to solo/ group fight champs and im having alittle trouble deciding on the suit and what i should 120 vs 115 or 110.
Anyone running a similar template with any advice as far as suit and temp build etc..

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Faction Necro Archer for Champs
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 02:57:38 PM »
Although not maxxed out in all skills I headed in this direction. Keep in mind this is strictly from a PVM oriented player:

120 Archery
120 Tactics
120 Bushido
120 Resist
100 Necromancy
90 Spirit Speak
50 Chivalry ( 80 with skill enhanced Ring & Bracelet)

The template I use for Archery and Melee are so similar I could just consolidate everything into one character slot if I want. I could just stone on and off Melee for Archery and Resist for Parry. Then decide if I want Anatomy depending on what I'm fighting.

If you bring the right slayers and Elemental weapons then the damage bonus gained from Anatomy is nominal. It certain situations Anatomy will come in handy and I would consider swapping out with Resist from time to time depending on what I'm fighting. More than likely that's not an option you PvP'ers would ever consider.

A good example is Miasma. With the Fire/Energy Scorpion Slayer I use I don't do any more damage casting EoO or honoring Miasma. The only thing that effects my damage is when I stone on Anatomy and then I do about 10 more points of damage per blow.

In situations where there is high risk of dieing I wouldn't keep Anatomy on. In environments that do not pose much danger you can  get away with having a little more offense and less defensive so having Anatomy may be worthwhile.

Offline Krusty The KlownTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Krusty The Klown has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Faction Necro Archer for Champs
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 05:22:37 PM »
well im thinking im gonna use this as a wither archer for champs soloing dsp, and then general purpose after that.

Tags: