Author Topic: What Facet am I on ??  (Read 2962 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
What Facet am I on ??
« on: February 11, 2020, 12:49:11 PM »
Ive forgotten more euo code than i know now.. is their a  way to tell what facet your on ??

Maybe something to do with x,y location
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What Facet am I on ??
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 03:24:50 PM »
Use the #CURSKIND option.
 Almost the same order of the gate destination :)
0=Fel
1= Tra/lost land
2 = Ilshenat
3= Malas
4=Tokono
5= Ter mur

Hope that help.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 10:29:42 PM »
Ter Mur and Eodon are the same map, so the same #curskind, so there you would need to refine by #charposx/#charposy.

There is some overlap for Dungeon coordinates with Land areas in Malas and Eodon. Shadowguard has several instances, so the same map outline is in multiple #CharPosX/Y coordinates.

MapMapLandLand
Land areaCursKindCharposxCharposyCharposxCharposy
Felucca Britannia00-51200-4095111-48529-4045
Felucca T2A05120-61432300-4095
Trammel Britannia10-51200-4095111-48529-4045
Trammel T2A15120-61432300-4095
Ilshenar2203-1735163-1453
Malas3601-247277-1908602-247178-1907
Tokuno40-14470-14470-144732-1385
Ter Mur5383-12172919-4064
Eodon NW585-7701348-1979
Eodon SE5593-9461940-2178
Eodon has a north west rectangle overlapping a south east rectangle, so it is listed as Eodon NW and Eodon SE (Jukari Village & cave leading to Shadowguard and Volcano). Many of the border tiles (even a few tiles at the border) do not allow Recall, so stepping a few tiles inward from the border of the map may be needed to recall out.

Ilshenar also has some overlapping X/Y coordinates for accessible land vs. dungeons, but I haven't mapped out those specifics.

This is the same way to tell if you are in a dungeon on one of the facets or in the land area.

Gaderian
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 07:58:14 PM by Gaderian »
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 07:57:29 AM »
Malas  is 3 ,  tokuno is 4 ....   are the other numbers correct on those lines ?
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 08:06:07 AM »
Sorry I typed those backwards. The charpos numbers there I have researched as correct. I will correct the table later at home.

Gaderian

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 08:30:16 AM »
Cool.   Apparently sometime in the past I had already worked on this and had created a list of all the banks,  citys and moongates on all the different facets.    Can find it in my ENs-Subs-Location.txt  (http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=10609.0)   It will be nice to add this landmass information to my database.

I knew I must have known that stuff once..  lol  forgotten more than i know ...

Hers a link to some snippets i just created, prior to finding my old code...  maybe useful to someone ...  http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=2454.msg122269#msg122269

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 08:51:47 PM »
The table above is corrected now for Malas/Tokuno mistake.

Tags: