Scripting Resources & Utilities > Orion UO Client

MoveItemType

(1/2) > >>

The Ghost:
So trying to make little function once again and can't seen to figure that one out.   
I can move items from a bag to my backpack , I decide to move items from backpack to bag and that didn't go well.

function EggToBag()  :  Do not work, getting Error online 25  Orion.MoveItem.     I'm sure it a little mistake so anyone can point me to the right direction.

--- Code: --- var eggbag = "0x413DB0DD"

function EggToBackpack()
    {
    while(true)
        {
        var egg = Orion.FindTypeEx('0x9F13|0x9F14|0x9F15|0x9F16|0x9F17|0x9F18', any, eggbag, '', 24)[0];
        if(egg)
            {
               Orion.MoveItem(egg.Serial());
          Orion.Wait(500);     
            }
        Orion.Wait(500);
        }
    }

function EggToBag()
    {
    while(true)
        {
        var egg = Orion.FindTypeEx('0x9F13|0x9F14|0x9F15|0x9F16|0x9F17|0x9F18', any, 'backpack', '', 24)[0];
        if(egg)
            {
           Orion.MoveItem(eggbag.Serial());
          Orion.Wait(500);     
            }
        Orion.Wait(500);
        }
    }

--- End code ---

altiric:
MoveItem needs a count and destination

Orion.MoveItem(egg.Serial(), 0, container.Serial); 

0 will move all in a stack, or use a number to move up to that amount, since its just an egg 1 will work the same since they don't stack.

The Ghost:
Nice,  That make lot of sense.  That remove the error.
Now trying to figure why it grab the egg and drop it in my backpack.

altiric:
Maybe try MoveItemType as an alternative, see if it works better for you.

Orion.MoveItemType('graphic', 'color', 'containerFrom', count, 'container'); //Can add multiple graphics as usual seperating with |

The Ghost:
WoW would though that a simple function will take so most of my time.    wasted 6 hrs coding 6 lines to move those damm egg to bag.  still no joy :(     My head hurt, so time to do something lucrative. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version