Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 481536 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #765 on: April 14, 2015, 02:43:47 PM »
I just remember the serpent corpses getting stuck more easily on the larger ships.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: April 14, 2015, 04:26:37 PM »
Crisis is right Small only if my no reading but wouldn't have missed that i wouldn't have asked that question. One last question i have 1 computer window 7 and 1 computer windows vista i can't get it to load up setting from before. It says sucessfully saved on TM fisher and Claw i'm sure it me and not the script any ideas.
Just glad to have a blast

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #767 on: April 14, 2015, 06:15:52 PM »
Saving files from EUO in Vista and Win7 can be annoying.  You can try running EUO in administrator mode and also try and save your files off the C:\ directory.  Otherwise you just need to experiment with it until you can find a location that will save the files.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Zurg has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 14, 2015, 06:32:25 PM »
ok thxs TM

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Zurg has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 15, 2015, 02:50:22 PM »
Where do i add where i save that in this script. Like normal i'm blind. i am running it as admin still won't save.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #770 on: April 15, 2015, 03:02:50 PM »
Where do i add where i save that in this script. Like normal i'm blind. i am running it as admin still won't save.

just look for the "execute cmd.exe" commands in the script.  I can't imagine what's different with your setup.  Even on my "problem" VM, this script saves just fine.  Can't say the same for the CLAw...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 03:06:17 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline hathorne

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hathorne has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: May 01, 2015, 12:17:51 AM »
Hey man script is working great BUT.. (heh) Had it lock up on me a few times during chiv heals.... goes into a never ending loop of attempting to heal via chiv, even though im at full life.

Happened once running about 15-20 mins.. and last time happened about 2 hours in, after running flawless that whole time.

Not a big worry, just a simple restart and it's up and going again.

using archery
chiv heals
chiv recalls
OSI newest client

Belive it had to do with after a bank unload, sacred journeys to boat... and because of str or hp stats on my suit when i recall to the boat it lowers hp, then starts to heal me.... but then my HPR heals me before the spell is applied and then it ends up attempting to heal me over and over and over ... even though im full life.

Thanks and keep up the great work! Let me know if i can provide anything else.

Post Merge: May 01, 2015, 05:28:12 AM
Ok did some more hours of testing...

Took off all hp regen, and hp armor etc...

Happened less, but still happened.

What is happening, when my natural hp recover fills life bar before chiv heal takes effect it gets stuck.

"That being is not damaged." but still keep attempting the heal. over and over and over.

Last time it happened my fisher was paralized from a deep sea serpent... and the bow killed it... and chiv went to heal... and would not go... natural hp regen filled my life bar.... and bam it got stuck again.

"That being is not damaged." but kept attempting heal.

hope that helps.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 05:28:12 AM by hathorne »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #772 on: May 01, 2015, 08:32:46 AM »
Sounds like you have so much mana regeneration that you regenerate before the script has a chance to sense a successful cast.  Assuming you have high enough Chiv so that you don't fizzle anymore, you can change the line in the script that tries to cast until successful.  In the MonitorHealth sub, change the lines for cleans by fire and close wounds so that it doesn't try to recast forever:

Code: [Select]
gosub TM_NewCastSpell 201 SELF 1 20 20 ;  cast cleans -1 changes to 1

and

Code: [Select]
gosub TM_NewCastSpell 202 SELF 1 20 20 ; close wounds -1 changes to 1

When I wrote this, MR wasn't really used on that character.  Chivalry is an annoying skill to try and support because there is little feedback regarding the failure or success of an attempt.  For this, I just look for a drop in mana.  If your mana regenerates so fast, it will definitely confuse the script.  Best thing you can do is dress like a noob.  Why not?  Normal armor and a slayer bow will make those serpents explode.  Why the overkill?  :)  Especially on OSI, fishing is very lame and boring.  MIB/hr on OSI is pretty pathetic.

Gotta love those "this script works great, BUT" questions...  If I had a dollar for all the "BUTs"..
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline hathorne

• Activity:
    0%
  • hathorne has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: May 02, 2015, 03:26:16 AM »
oh ok :) I was just attempting to help debug figured maybe someone did not test out chiv heals. I ended up just switching over to healing w/ aids.. and it runs great. :) I will send ya a dollar though for the BUT comment ;)

my fisher is a pvp stealth/ninja archer, I dropped ninja from him to add fishing to get white nets in order to pop a higher end boss. :) His suit is for pvp and is pretty high end and decent lol that's why, and it's nice to macro something while i watch tv and sit at work on slow nights.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #774 on: May 02, 2015, 09:13:02 AM »
oh ok :) I was just attempting to help debug figured maybe someone did not test out chiv heals. I ended up just switching over to healing w/ aids.. and it runs great. :) I will send ya a dollar though for the BUT comment ;)

my fisher is a pvp stealth/ninja archer, I dropped ninja from him to add fishing to get white nets in order to pop a higher end boss. :) His suit is for pvp and is pretty high end and decent lol that's why, and it's nice to macro something while i watch tv and sit at work on slow nights.

I went through a phase where I was trying everything with chivalry, I did actually test most everything in this particular script.  Unfortunately, with the liimited client feedback you get with chiv, it just makes casting the lower mana cost spells harder to sense.  But at least you could shift your healing ability and all is good.  With magery, I can run this script 24/7.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: May 02, 2015, 10:41:52 AM »
@TM I don't think it is a mana regen issue as it happens to my archer with chivalry from time to time and he only wears a LRC/LMC suit. His suit is a Plain Jane 100 LRC 35 LMC 30 HCI. I never bothered to post about it because it was a small glitch and didn't happen often. I will watch but I am guessing it is lag or something along those lines. My fisherman has 80 chiv which gives it a 100% chance to cast and I use protection scrolls to make sure he doesn't get interrupted on heals. As you said, magery runs flawlessly.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #776 on: May 02, 2015, 11:23:09 AM »
@TM I don't think it is a mana regen issue as it happens to my archer with chivalry from time to time and he only wears a LRC/LMC suit. His suit is a Plain Jane 100 LRC 35 LMC 30 HCI. I never bothered to post about it because it was a small glitch and didn't happen often. I will watch but I am guessing it is lag or something along those lines. My fisherman has 80 chiv which gives it a 100% chance to cast and I use protection scrolls to make sure he doesn't get interrupted on heals. As you said, magery runs flawlessly.

It's a random occurrence.  Suppose you chiv heal with very little health down.  You naturally heal before the cast, don't heal yourself, but then don't loose mana.  Then you're stuck.  It's the problem with trying to write an all encompassing casting sub.  Just lots of corner cases to handle.  That's one that's just not handled very well.  The mana regeneration issue is just another way I can see that sub becoming stuck.  Honestly, the best thing is just to avoid chiv healing.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:25:08 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline oxygen616

• Activity:
    0%
  • oxygen616 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: May 16, 2015, 03:34:37 AM »
Hi!

My settings are Arch/Chiv / Bandage / Sacred Journey

I use a small boat facing North.

It runs for a while. Then stops. I ask where to fish but do not fish.

Once in 1 hr a Sea serpent appeared. It equipped the bow and then tell me that it can not find my bow...

I run the 20t version.dont know the difference between the 2 Downloadables.

Freeshard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #778 on: May 16, 2015, 09:40:24 AM »
Officially this is an OSI script.  Since IDs are different from freeshard to freeshard, items like bows can be troublesome.  Freeshards work much better if you use magery.  You should also be using the 30 version.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Neftis_RJ

• Activity:
    0%
  • Neftis_RJ has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: May 19, 2015, 11:57:01 AM »
Officially this is an OSI script.  Since IDs are different from freeshard to freeshard, items like bows can be troublesome.  Freeshards work much better if you use magery.  You should also be using the 30 version.

I tried to use the script but the status is always Bank Run... and nothing happens, even pressing other buttons in the chart.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing