Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 854 times)

Offline RamekinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ramekin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: April 14, 2021, 07:37:11 AM »
Hi all,

Been playing since 1999, starting originally on the Catskills server. I was at a friend's dorm room and he had a game "Ultima Online" I had never seen before. He showed me all about it (I think he was mining at the time). Been hooked ever since.

Started out as a miner, graduated to a dexxer for my early adventures. A guildie and I decided we wanted to make PKs, so I ventured into magery.

Currently, I have about one of each build there is, but mainly play bard. Also enjoy IDOC camping.

Played about every game on the market, but UO is the one that always draws me back in :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 08:20:44 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 03:57:11 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: