Author Topic: THEY MADE ME DO IT!!! :)  (Read 7679 times)

Offline pashadivTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • pashadiv has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
THEY MADE ME DO IT!!! :)
« on: November 22, 2009, 02:10:23 PM »
LoL im an old player been around sence beta i beleave long long time. Quit for around 3 years for WoW and now im back and a bigger junkie than ever.. :) started Scrpting back at least 4 or 5 years ago been a long time,
Long time player just looking to share a few grab a few :)

THEY MADE ME DO IT!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: THEY MADE ME DO IT!!! :)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 02:12:05 PM »
Well, you finally made it to the right board :) How about telling us a little more about yourself..you play OSI or Freeshard, what shard? what types of chars do you like to play, what kinds of scripts do you use, or are you looking for...give us a good intro :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 02:15:49 PM »
Well im a ex pvp junkie. i play OSI shards, Been Playing tramy style sence i came back to get a feel for the game again. alots changed :)

i use to play Catskills / Killa Kornflake / Pk Action Barbie. i was also on Atl for a bit and now call Atl my home :) as far as Scripts go id like to get my GRUBBY hands on the heartwood quest script, i dont have that many left that i made and some i see on the Easyuo boards with other names now ;) IE Pet rename just revamped with a menu now

Iv been rockn for Pvp my archer/Fencer... Disarm/bleed/IA/ Die ;) and tramy styles been My Stelth tamer

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 02:19:59 PM »
Thanks for the follow up, and welcome to SUO...your restricted status is lifted, so enjoy the site and what we have to offer...great ppl here, and a lot to read!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 02:20:42 PM »
Active 2 i see ;)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 03:14:20 PM »
Welcome to the site.  You may find a few scripts here that you won't find on easy uo.  Anyway, welcome.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 03:54:52 PM »
welcome to the site
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 04:11:26 PM »
welcome aboard.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 06:23:11 PM »
Welcome to the site.  I fought by yourside and against ya way back in the late 90's killa kornflake.  Think you also moved to sonoma for awhile way back also did you not?  I moved away from sonoma back around 99 and have been there ever since.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 07:55:59 PM »
Ya i was there for a bit. a friend had a large castel that he "stole" lol and wanted help looting it so who am i to turn down free loot. I beleave his name was Casper i cant recall i do recall his buddy Kind Nugs. i wont lie i have a bit of a bad rep for a few trojan release's but it happens old news old times ;)

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 02:47:02 AM »
Lol i rly hate scamemrs, and players who use things out the game mechanichals to steal players and rise on game =(

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 08:25:03 AM »
well its a good thing im not Here to make you my bestest buddy then, and using things outside of the game? what do u think scripting is ? Move along.

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 08:41:11 AM »
make a euox script is very different of send keylogers to players. Most fun is you karma negative me because i unlike scammers?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 08:44:31 AM by HardY- »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 08:51:59 AM »
OK lets play nice. Also I am not taking sides here, but we do shun scamming here.  If you do or have done this it is best to just keep it to yourself.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 09:01:49 AM »
Like i said an old friend of mine did it not me. as for the trojan releases, never used vs a UO player and they where not ment for kiddy script key logging :)

Tags: