Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)  (Read 150834 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #240 on: August 23, 2016, 05:35:17 AM »
It ok, you had provided support,  it all good.   It like a good beer, good think take time to perfect :)

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 23, 2016, 07:30:00 AM »
Worth the wait =)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 23, 2016, 08:13:20 AM »
how is v41 running....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 24, 2016, 08:18:35 PM »
Will had to test this ASAP.
Wonder if EoE will work on Lame3.0 now
Thx

i should let know if it doesnt

Hmm mine doesn't work. all my files are in a folder on the c drive easyuo. does anyone know if this could be because i have windows 10?

After 2 YEARS of waiting, it Works !    Thanks much for updates =)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 25, 2016, 06:07:52 AM »
Small bug in Beta V41,  Returns first icon in %BuffBarIconNames  without leading _  ,   Will include fix in next release.. but you can fix yourself  edit line 40 of  scanbuffbar.txt   change  "set %BuffBarIconNames"   to  "set %BuffBarIconNames _"

Example CurseWeapon Code below.

Code: [Select]
repeat
   call scanbuffbar
   if  _CurseWeapon_ notin %BuffBarIconNames
       {
        event macro 15 104
        ; below waits are to give time for spell to finish casting and buff to load so dont repeat try to caste.
        wait 5
        While #charstatus = A    ; casting spell
          wait 1
        wait 2 ; time needed for buff to be added
       }
until #charghost =yes
Halt

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 25, 2016, 08:13:35 AM »
6 new  Eodon Potion buffs will be included in next release...   are their any other new buffs from Eodon or in the past 2 years ?

Offline Jean

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jean has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 27, 2016, 08:13:38 AM »
Hello EN i love your scripts!

I dont know if its only me but when i hit any key in my keyboard the buff bar closes and script call it again, and when this happen the script assumes that the spells are gone and cast again. Anyone else having this problem?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 27, 2016, 09:26:21 AM »
Ensure your targeting system is turn ON.  UO have a build in macro that you can assign

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 28, 2016, 06:17:48 AM »
Hello EN i love your scripts!

I dont know if its only me but when i hit any key in my keyboard the buff bar closes and script call it again, and when this happen the script assumes that the spells are gone and cast again. Anyone else having this problem?

See V41 - beta 2 below.   - Also included the 6 Eodon Potion Buffs.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
ScanBuffBar-Subs.txt
scanbuffbar.txt

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 31, 2016, 07:13:22 PM »
EN, 

quick question,   is this suppose to be working. or do I need to seperate them.
set %RevCur _CurseBloodOath_ in %BuffBarIconNames || _Strangle_ in %BuffBarIconNames
    if ( %removecurse = #true ) && ( %RevCur = #false ) &&  ( #mana > 20 ) && ( %timer_removecurse < #scnt )
       gosub removecurse

Took a bit of testing but I answer my own question.   You need the bracket
set %RevCur ( _CurseBloodOath_ in %BuffBarIconNames || _Strangle_ in %BuffBarIconNames )
    if ( %removecurse = #true ) && ( %RevCur = #false ) &&  ( #mana > 20 ) && ( %timer_removecurse < #scnt2 )
       gosub removecurse

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 24, 2017, 01:43:10 PM »
Hey EN,

Did you ever update the new mastery for swords,mace,fencing icon?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 25, 2017, 08:35:11 AM »
I would love to help capturing the data.  not just sure were to look to get those number.   Going to need some help

Call ScanBuffBar  ; Presumes file is in same location as euo
  setuotitle %BuffBarCalls - BAR: %BuffbarDirection - Icons: %BuffBarIconsFound - %BuffBarIconNames - %BuffBarDebug

Been over 90 min, and still running number.    3386xxx  how long does it normal take to find one.  I do have 3 icons BTW.   Do I need to only have one  to fine the right one.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 25, 2017, 10:07:03 AM »
Should find the new one instantly.   But yes best to just have one new one.. and make sure bar is over black space.

Sorry been absent so long will try and look at this monday if you dont solve by then.

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 25, 2017, 11:19:34 AM »
 I cant wait. I have been just switching to a different primer when using the buff bar scanner lol

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 25, 2017, 11:28:18 AM »
I'm doing something wrong, that for sure.

This is were I have it and still nothing.   So plx when time permit can you shade some light on how to do this. 

This is the only two line of code I'm running, in the window.   
Call ScanBuffBar  ; Presumes file is in same location as euo
  setuotitle %BuffBarCalls - BAR: %BuffbarDirection - Icons: %BuffBarIconsFound - %BuffBarIconNames - %BuffBarDebug

I tested with a know icon and it only pick up the name but no number, still -N/A

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Scan Bar Feb 17.JPG
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 12:00:04 PM by The Ghost »

Tags: