Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)  (Read 152803 times)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2011, 06:58:30 AM »
Outstanding - Thanks again!

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2011, 11:33:13 AM »
Well thats disappointing... After much work and loading full icon details (every pixel) into a mega array in OpenEUO.  I find their are 7 unique locations where every icon has a different pixel color... Sadly though when i add in color tolerance of +/- 1024 for variations in color displays... their are 0 unique spots.  The most tolerance i can add and still get uniques is +/- 9 which is probably not enough.

That is was alot of work for a disappointing results.    I will have to think up some alternate solutions.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Scrripty

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2011, 11:38:42 AM »
Well thats disappointing... After much work and loading full icon details (every pixel) into a mega array in OpenEUO.  I find their are 7 unique locations where every icon has a different pixel color... Sadly though when i add in color tolerance of +/- 1024 for variations in color displays... their are 0 unique spots.  The most tolerance i can add and still get uniques is +/- 9 which is probably not enough.

That is was alot of work for a disappointing results.    I will have to think up some alternate solutions.

You still using 2 pixels?  OpenEUO is so much faster, just use 3. :)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2011, 12:01:08 PM »

You still using 2 pixels?  OpenEUO is so much faster, just use 3. :)

I was trying to use only a single pixel.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2011, 02:49:10 PM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX 21  oEUO 4.2 beta

- Internal modification of code
- Ability to easily change data points
- Data points auto created via commands in ens_subs_buffdebuffbar_fullicondefinitions.lua
- New Data points in use that may or maynot speed up bar scanning.

(Version on www.Scriptuo.com and www.EasyUo.Com now in sync.)

Scrripty

« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2011, 12:11:47 PM »
Found a new icon, increased skill gain for new characters. :)  Probly never hit it, but hey, it's an icon.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2011, 12:44:16 PM »
EN - Thanks for the update!

Stupid question probably but
can you run EUOX and   oEUO  at the same time? (two different scripts of course)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2011, 03:53:13 PM »
EN - Thanks for the update!

Stupid question probably but
can you run EUOX and   oEUO  at the same time? (two different scripts of course)

Why of course you can ..  In fact you can run multiples of both of them looking at the same or different clients.  (You should try my mods for openEou if you routinely have more than one client open.)

Scrripty

« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2011, 03:15:36 AM »
Just found a crash using my version of this EN.  If you are swapping between clients, and cover up a bar so that it's trying to get focus over and over while pathfinding... instant client close.  I'm sure its something to do with opening the gump too quickly for the client to handle while a pathfind is happening. Every time it crashed it was while moving and the bar was covered, and the variable I had set showed it was in the scanbar sub.  When I uncovered the bar or ran in 32 bit mode on win7, all was fine, not a single crash in hours of gameplay.  This is using the EUO version of my bar, but I'm sure it probly applies to all.  I'll test oeuo next. :)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2011, 07:43:19 AM »
Just found a crash using my version of this EN.  If you are swapping between clients, and cover up a bar so that it's trying to get focus over and over while pathfinding... instant client close.  I'm sure its something to do with opening the gump too quickly for the client to handle while a pathfind is happening. Every time it crashed it was while moving and the bar was covered, and the variable I had set showed it was in the scanbar sub.  When I uncovered the bar or ran in 32 bit mode on win7, all was fine, not a single crash in hours of gameplay.  This is using the EUO version of my bar, but I'm sure it probly applies to all.  I'll test oeuo next. :)

Interesting... Probably could handle this by adding a timer/count for attempts to open the bar and after x failors/time quit.   Not sure what it does now i will have to check.  Let me know how the openeuo test went.

EDIT this is the offending code  
Code: [Select]
    Repeat
       event macro 57
       wait 1
     Until #Contname = BuffIcons_Gump

Not as easy fix as looks need to add an exception and carry that back so the script exits without further scan attempts.  not difficult just time consuming. Surprised I did that normally I never have loops that can turn infinite.

EDIT EDIT: Actually thats probably not the problem at all but that would be a problem under diff circumstances.(Client not logged in)

EDIT EDIT EDIT:  Umm I actually wonder if my script would ever have this issue.. im thinking its just your modded version that has the issue, as i distinctly remember testing for bar covered status.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:24:48 AM by Endless Night »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2011, 08:20:18 AM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX 22

- Integrated Client not logged in check.
- Placed safty exit code around Event Macro Opening of buffbar.
- Placed wrapper around scan code for client logged and bar not opened status.

TEST CODE 2 tabs running simulatenous - NO Errors cashes .. tested by covering and uncovering bar no issues.

Call ScanBuffBar  ; Presumes file is in same location as euo
SETUOTITLE  %BuffBarCalls : %BuffBarTime : %BuffBarScanMethod - BAR: %BuffbarDirection - Icons: %BuffBarIconsFound - %BuffBarIconNames
wait 1
if #charposx <= 1000
  event pathfind  1010 537 -70
if #charposx >= 1010
  event pathfind  1000 537 -70
wait 1

Scrripty

« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2011, 10:56:59 AM »
I'm using this extensively now because I added the ability to have unlimited clients with my version.  Its fun finding unique ways to bug test.  I set a unique variable at the top of my subs like this: %booya . #charid "sub name",  then added the variable to euo variable watch list for all running clients, and where ever the crash happened, that variable was set to the exact sub name that developed the crash. :)  Love it.  The version of my two scripts I use here have the ability to pick and choose any clients you like to have be part of the executed scripts in any order, and you can add/remove them while the script is running.  So a LOT is going on, makes for great feedback.  :)

Scrripty

« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2011, 11:03:04 AM »
About the client not logged in thing, I'm dealing with a ton of that now, I have to gracefully handle a client crash for all other clients in my scripts, so I'm adding a lot of protections against swapping to a client that's not there anymore. :)  The real problem is if the client that started the script craps out on you. heh  Then you're in trouble.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2011, 11:55:19 AM »
About the client not logged in thing, I'm dealing with a ton of that now, I have to gracefully handle a client crash for all other clients in my scripts, so I'm adding a lot of protections against swapping to a client that's not there anymore. :)  The real problem is if the client that started the script craps out on you. heh  Then you're in trouble.

Easiest way around that one is to have an unused client. Start it in that and then have the script launch another one to actually login etc...  That way if the running client dies the original is still their and you just launch another.  Its kinda silly i always thought that EUO stops running when no client especially being as you have a client launch command.

Scrripty

« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2011, 12:43:58 PM »
I'd love it if he put something in to keep scripts running when there's no cluent, or you lose the client that opened the original script.  We should suggest that. :)  If you could keep scripts in a constant "running" state, you could do some wicked complex stuff. :)

Tags: