Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)  (Read 152845 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #180 on: December 23, 2012, 11:37:05 AM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX VERSION 39b  

Update Notes
- 3 more icons added - Veterinary, Honored, Perfection

Also Checkout this great new little script that utilizes some of the new bufficons Maddog's Automator  On SCriptuo.com

Thank you for your continued usage and support of this script and as always feedback is always welcome.

If you have used this script, and havent done so already PLEASE VOTE
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 11:45:04 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 20, 2013, 05:26:31 PM »
I'm not Sure if this is a ScanBar Issue, or Maddogs AutoMatter script issue...

I have Protection up, Vampiric Embrace, And Poison Immunity, Madddogs script Spams Consecrate Weapon, and Enemy of One....

but if I remove Vampiric Embrace, the Script works fine....

I don't know if the image for vampiric Embrace changed, or Poison Immunity has changed.. but somethings not working right.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #182 on: February 20, 2013, 06:30:33 PM »
I believe it's my script. I have a newer version nearly ready to upload. I will update it this coming week. I believe it may have to do with not recognizing certain (de)buffs combined with some bad logic somewhere. If anyone else is having issues with a script that uses this, let me know so I don't beat my head against a wall!

Thanks!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 21, 2013, 04:37:29 PM »
Oh, well at least I know its not me.. I was going crazy trying to figure out why my script or MaddDogs Script wasn't work... I can't wait for the update to start playing around with this again.

I've been doing tons of Medusa's and I'd like to get a script working to do all the work for me :)

I have 27 sets of eggs I need to do this weekend :P

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 09, 2013, 07:05:17 PM »
I've been doing a little bit of testing

it seems if I have Vamp form up, and Protection at the same time the script will spam over and over, concencrate weapon, it doesn't update the 4th icon for some reason.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2013, 08:24:29 PM »
Occasionally they update a graphic on the buff bar.  About a year and a half ago they changed the curse icon and endless had to change it.  You are at least getting it to notice the icon but in different locations.  Did the bar itself get changed at all. 

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2013, 08:33:30 PM »
not really sure, I've never really payed attention to the buffbar before.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2013, 07:00:14 AM »
I've been doing a little bit of testing

it seems if I have Vamp form up, and Protection at the same time the script will spam over and over, concencrate weapon, it doesn't update the 4th icon for some reason.

It probably is due to a missing icon .. thier is a bunch i need to add and havent had the time recently.

So what are the 4 icons on your bar when you have this issue,.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2013, 12:15:16 PM »
this is hard to explain...
Normally I run Vamp Form and Protection up
thats Vampiric Embrace, Poison Immunity,  and Protection.
if I put up Concencrate Weapon, then EEO, EEO will Spam over and over.
or if EEO is up, then Concencrate weapon will spam over and over..

I'm starting to wounder if my Monitor Resolution has anything to do with this?
my screen is stretched out a little bit...
what Resolution is this programed for?

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2013, 01:59:06 PM »
does it happen when running an older version

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2013, 02:46:44 PM »
I only have the current version....

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2013, 04:14:18 PM »
Well to be absolutely honest its probably going to be about 3 weeks before i can look into this.  Just no time at present... taxes, life, work, etc...

If anyone has an older version go ahead and post it up for kham to give it a go.  I dont have access to my files on the machine im using right now.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2013, 07:50:48 PM »
As per  Endless Night request,  kham  give this one a good.  hope that work for you.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
scanbuffbar (V38).txt

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #193 on: March 11, 2013, 06:38:27 AM »
i want to test if i can print out the Gumps with Stealth as bmp. So you could use it maybe:)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2013, 12:03:41 PM »
i want to test if i can print out the Gumps with Stealth as bmp. So you could use it maybe:)

I have all the gump bitmaps on my machine at present .. just dont have the time to compile the data right now.

Tags: