Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)  (Read 152787 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2013, 05:19:43 PM »
this is hard to explain...
Normally I run Vamp Form and Protection up
thats Vampiric Embrace, Poison Immunity,  and Protection.
if I put up Concencrate Weapon, then EEO, EEO will Spam over and over.
or if EEO is up, then Concencrate weapon will spam over and over..

I'm starting to wounder if my Monitor Resolution has anything to do with this?
my screen is stretched out a little bit...
what Resolution is this programed for?

What script is this running in .. so i can test it.. as i just did a quick test and it detects both eeo and concentrate fine
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2013, 12:51:39 PM »
I wrote my own snippet, but it acts up while I use Madd dogs Automater...
EEO and Consencrate checked... with Protection, and Vamp form on.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2013, 01:43:52 PM »
That's an issue with my script. I haven't had time to update to a newer version thanks to work being ridiculous!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2013, 04:47:06 PM »
would my screen resolution be effecting this at all?

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 14, 2013, 04:09:24 AM »
would my screen resolution be effecting this at all?

no it shouldnt be.   Pm me you snippet and the skill list i need and ill give it a go on test center.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 09, 2013, 01:13:25 PM »
Having some spare time lately looking at updating a few scripts to use your buff bar scanner. Below is the sub that is having some issues.

Code: [Select]
];================================================
Sub Check_Buff_Bar
   Call ScanBuffBar
  If ( #Mana >= 20 ) && ( _EnemyOfOne_ Notin %BuffBarIconNames ) && ( _Paralyze_ Notin %BuffBarIconNames ) && ( %Cast_Wait_Timer <= #sCnt2 )
  {
    Event Macro 15 206 ; cast Enemy of One
    Set %Cast_Wait_Timer #sCnt2 + 25
  }
  If ( #Mana >= 10 ) && ( _ConsecrateWeapon_ Notin %BuffBarIconNames ) && ( _Paralyze_ Notin %BuffBarIconNames ) && ( %Cast_Wait_Timer <= #sCnt2 )
  {
    Event Macro 15 203 ; cast Consecrate Weapon
  }
  Event Sysmessage  %BuffBarIconNames
Return
;===============================================

Its a basic sub to check for EoO and Consecrate Weapon and works most of the time but some times it spams casting both as if it is not seen in the buffbar. I have read this problem in other posts also. Ive added an Event Sysmessage and have determined why the failure happens. When everything works i have three icons listed in the buffbar. Protection/EoO/CW in the first three icon slots. But every once and a while the location of the icons for EoO and CW will change. For example I would have Protection/EoO/blank icon spot/CW in the buffbar. The third slot were CW was would be blank and CW icon now moved to the fourth slot thus spamming EoO and would not show in the Event Sysmessage %BuffBarIconNames until it returned back to the third spot. Does this make sense?! It seems my script or UO is causing the location of the icons to some times change which i never seen before.
Any help would be appreciated or can send pics of the buffbar if needed!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2013, 01:05:53 PM »
sure you can post a few pics.. once this tax season is over i should get a bit more time.. right now im buried in paper.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 10, 2013, 04:43:15 PM »
Having some spare time lately looking at updating a few scripts to use your buff bar scanner. Below is the sub that is having some issues.

Code: [Select]
];================================================
Sub Check_Buff_Bar
   Call ScanBuffBar
  If ( #Mana >= 20 ) && ( _EnemyOfOne_ Notin %BuffBarIconNames ) && ( _Paralyze_ Notin %BuffBarIconNames ) && ( %Cast_Wait_Timer <= #sCnt2 )
  {
  }
  If ( #Mana >= 10 ) && ( _ConsecrateWeapon_ Notin %BuffBarIconNames ) && ( _Paralyze_ Notin %BuffBarIconNames ) && ( %Cast_Wait_Timer <= #sCnt2 )
  {
    Event Macro 15 203 ; cast Consecrate Weapon
  }
  Event Sysmessage  %BuffBarIconNames
Return
;===============================================

Its a basic sub to check for EoO and Consecrate Weapon and works most of the time but some times it spams casting both as if it is not seen in the buffbar. I have read this problem in other posts also. Ive added an Event Sysmessage and have determined why the failure happens. When everything works i have three icons listed in the buffbar. Protection/EoO/CW in the first three icon slots. But every once and a while the location of the icons for EoO and CW will change. For example I would have Protection/EoO/blank icon spot/CW in the buffbar. The third slot were CW was would be blank and CW icon now moved to the fourth slot thus spamming EoO and would not show in the Event Sysmessage %BuffBarIconNames until it returned back to the third spot. Does this make sense?! It seems my script or UO is causing the location of the icons to some times change which i never seen before.
Any help would be appreciated or can send pics of the buffbar if needed!

that is exactly the same issue I had, once the spells hit the 4 icon and up, it was spamming spells.. no matter what icon pushed concrete or EOO to the 4th position.

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 24, 2014, 03:33:19 PM »
I was saddened when I discovered the Special Move "Enchant" was not in the list. So I looked for "Moving Shot" and it's not there either... Are none of the weapon specials covered?

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2014, 12:00:33 PM »
I was saddened when I discovered the Special Move "Enchant" was not in the list. So I looked for "Moving Shot" and it's not there either... Are none of the weapon specials covered?

Have there been additions to the buffbar ???   Have the weapons specials now been added to the buff-bar  ???     If yes then yes this buff-bar reading script can support them .. if no well you will have to use pixel scanning a is documented elsewhere on this site.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2014, 05:17:45 AM »
I was watching a youtube video, and this guy was on the EC client, and I noticed numbers down by his status bar, now I don't know if this is an add-on or not... but this would be a cool addition if we could simulate this..

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
status bar.jpg

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 29, 2014, 09:35:32 PM »
I was watching a youtube video, and this guy was on the EC client, and I noticed numbers down by his status bar, now I don't know if this is an add-on or not... but this would be a cool addition if we could simulate this..

Umm I definitely could be estimated.   Its an interesting idea.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 14, 2015, 04:03:40 AM »
Has anyone using Vista successfully made the buffbar scanner work?  Won't see to call no matter what filepath I have the sub in...

Nothing cosmic here:
gosub Check_Buff_Bar

Sub Check_Buff_Bar
   Call ScanBuffBar
  {
  }
return

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 09, 2015, 09:28:43 AM »
Has anyone using Vista successfully made the buffbar scanner work?  Won't see to call no matter what filepath I have the sub in...

Nothing cosmic here:
gosub Check_Buff_Bar

Sub Check_Buff_Bar
   Call ScanBuffBar
  {
  }
return

Umm...  Nobama did you figure this out ?

Offline JoO

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • JoO has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2015, 07:26:37 PM »
Any chance to get the "City Trade Deal" buff added? I activated it on my sampire tonight and it broke all the scripts that relied on the buffbar scanner.

Tags: