Author Topic: Keeping Items in the Grassy Area of your Castle  (Read 4921 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Keeping Items in the Grassy Area of your Castle
« on: November 27, 2010, 11:37:15 PM »
How do you keep items in the grassy area of your castle without them decaying? There is a castle on baja with several items (Non Blessed) that are always in the grassy area and never decay. Anyone have any Ideas?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Items in the Grassy Area of your Castle
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 03:59:57 AM »
try to place them right next to the side wall, step on your stairs, then say, I wish to lock this down.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 04:13:38 AM »
What are they? Some items don't decay.

Blackrock, stuffed animals, world maps(?) etc...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 05:46:17 AM »
Most are just an optical illusion and are not actually in the court yard.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 05:55:14 AM »
oh.. are you talking about inside the court yard? I thought you ment on the outside near the front steps... that i'm not to sure about...

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 06:44:07 AM »
I have acquired items that don't decay from idocs.  also things that don't decay: Phillips steed, halloween cats, soulstones (large red), stuffy animals.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 07:22:34 AM »
I have acquired items that don't decay from idocs.  also things that don't decay: Phillips steed, halloween cats, soulstones (large red), stuffy animals.

Blackrock

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 08:20:04 AM »

Really?  That is fascinating.  Thanks for that infor.  + Reputation.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 07:15:06 PM »

Me too most are from way back and for some reason are bugged. Others not sure about, but all where gotten from IDOC's.

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 07:34:12 PM »
Random items,

Rubble,
Wooden tables
Armoires
etc etc
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 01:42:47 AM »
I believe Cornucopia's are non decay-able also..

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 03:34:24 AM »
Random items,

Rubble,
Wooden tables
Armoires
etc etc

And I thought my wooden tables were special. Placed two of them inside the walls of my keep on the grassy spots for a picnic 5 years ago and they are still there. Thanks for making me feel un-specialed :)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 04:52:39 AM »
I have 3 tables a music stand a crate(but what ever you place in the crate decays :( ), a deer mask, a bear mask, and 1 or 2 other items that fell in an old original 7 x 7 brick home that do not decay. I was walking by the 7 x 7 brick one day and it was not there anymore but all the furnishing where still there in the original spots lol. So i took them to my place and hoarded them :).

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 12:24:14 PM »
Red full soulstones, the 7th anniversary banners are also included.  I, myself keep a healthy number of random non decaying items in my courtyard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 12:54:39 PM »
I also noticed a few castles with the black cats from halloween in their courtyards.  They may also not decay?

Tags: