Author Topic: Intro Greet and Meet  (Read 1952 times)

Offline roadmaster64Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • roadmaster64 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro Greet and Meet
« on: March 21, 2015, 10:24:11 PM »
Well, I have been playing Ultima Online since sometime in the mid 1990's, can't remember for sure the exact date, had been playing on and off on the Atlantic Server til I first checked out the offline private servers, then never went back to osi.  I started working with scripting cause I thought id really like it and I did, I started out on a Wolfpack Server then moved over to RunUo, I seemed to like C# much better than C++.  It took me some time but I got my Nephew's into the game and finally started running my own offline server for just family.  I still play on my private server with my family members but I actually have more fun in modifying the server emulator code myself.  I have Driven a Semi Truck most of my adult life, although health problems seemed to catch up to me a little over a year ago and haven't been able to work or do much since, I was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease, but even with that I still like to get on the pc to do some c# scripting from time to time.  It is one of the things I truly enjoy doing.  I can still remember my first computer, a Atari 800xl with a massive 64K memory, I used a TV as a monitor and there was no such thing as a harddrive, you had to use a 5" external floppy disk for storage, ok now I am really starting to sound old. lol :)  Anyways that's me in a nutshell...

roadmaster

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Intro Greet and Meet
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 10:43:11 PM »
No older than the rest of us spring chickens!  Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 04:12:03 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 04:34:25 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42