Author Topic: Debunk my idea  (Read 1638 times)

Offline bodfatherTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Debunk my idea
« on: May 12, 2013, 05:21:36 PM »
  So I just now noticed there's a thing called Elixir of metal conversion which converts 500 iron ingots all the way up to bronze/copper. I'm not sure if I can use one right after another but it's an idea.

Would it be viable to use trial accounts to script plain iron then use those elixirs?

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
Re: Debunk my idea
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 05:23:52 PM »
I am not familiar with them but I am betting that they cant be used on a trial account.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline bodfatherTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 05:51:41 PM »
I am not familiar with them but I am betting that they cant be used on a trial account.

I've got a miner on my main! The whole point is to use disposable accounts with a shared drop point for no risk ingot collection.  ;)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 08:04:54 PM »
The Quest is in a Tier of quests.

It gives you quest 1, 2, 3, so on so forth....

I think I looked into it back when it first came out and it wasn't really worth it. The Conversion things you get from The void Pool Seemed much more Viable.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: