Author Topic: Back to Brit?  (Read 2059 times)

Offline bodfatherTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back to Brit?
« on: August 08, 2011, 08:38:17 AM »
  I noticed today since EA is "updating" their account management system they have no opened SOME but not all previous trial accounts AND deactivated paying accounts. Expired trial accounts that are now open can place homes and gather special resources just like any other account.

I haven't checked with perma banned accounts if anyone can confirm this.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Back to Brit?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 11:09:41 AM »
It is true I logged back into all of my dis activated account and all work and are able to collect advanced resources.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 05:02:27 PM »
great!!! just logged on and collected the last few stacks off an acct that was macroing and collecting goods for me.  nice job!

Offline bodfatherTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 09:27:59 AM »
In order to allow those accounts which may have gone inactive during this time to return to play UO, we have enabled the Return to Britannia login process.  This will allow inactive and non-banned accounts to enter the game and play.

Also, we have put backend processes in place that will keep houses from also going inactive.

I love how they try to play off a screw up. If it was truely intended it would have been announced before players caught it IE me lol.

So they turned off house decay. Will this mean more bugged Back to Brit houses that will never fall? Hope so cause i placed 3 extra homes and co-owned my main account to them!!

Offline Blacklisted

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Blacklisted has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 11:47:21 AM »
Aye confirmed! did the same apparently banned accounts are also open again.

Tags: