Author Topic: Mining?  (Read 2329 times)

Offline oxygen616Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • oxygen616 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Mining?
« on: September 06, 2014, 06:30:45 PM »
Im looking for a script with recall mining using 2 ore books 1 for home that actually works.
Is there any out there? EUO ones wont work for me . dno why. wont start. or wont mine. or wont recall....

Any help? :D

Offline Fishyface

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Fishyface has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mining?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 09:25:17 PM »
Are you using a free server or osi?  The one i use for mining currently is a Twinkle McNugget strip mining found here. It will do what you are requesting if you just want to use a couple of books. It works well the only problem it has is that the sub that throws the blackrock in the trash doesnt work.

Happy mining!

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=398196

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Mining?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 01:28:05 PM »
Regardless of script, you will want to get at least 4 ore books set up. Once it is running for a while, your spots will dry up and you will spend time recalling around getting nothing. When that happens, it screams "I am using a script!" and you are also getting no ore which is wasting that time. I generally use 8-10 books and check them every couple of months to make sure the locations are still working. Food for thought.  ;D

Tags: