Author Topic: Myspace Fail  (Read 2015 times)

Offline redrumTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • redrum has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Myxproxy
Myspace Fail
« on: August 01, 2009, 08:04:54 AM »
Code: [Select]
MySpace.com wrote:
> Hello,
> Thank you for contacting MySpace Support. To stop receiving MySpace email notifications log into your profile and click on the My Account option located in the right hand corner.  The Settings: Account page will be displayed. Click on Notifications and un-check the box next to Email Notifications to stop receiving email notifications.  Please note, you may, however, continue to receive notifications for a short time.  After allowing some time for your request to be fully processed, please reply to this email if you continue to receive future notifications and/or newsletters.
>
> If this does not address your issue completely, please press Reply and provide any additional information you feel is relevant.   For the most up to date messages about MySpace, subscribe to the MySpace Help blog!  You get updates almost every day!  Click here to subscribe:  www.myspace.com/myspacehelp
>
>
> it says i have new comments and i know i do because i posted one my self as a test... and when i go to approve them nothing shows up... if you could please fix this it would be of great help thank you in advance!
>
>
>
>   
Ok look... my myspace is broken... when people send me comments i cannot approve them... when i click new comments  the page dose not show any yet i know i  have some that are new... understand now?
learn to read? fail.

Offline Theosibo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Theosibo has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
Re: Myspace Fail
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 02:37:32 PM »
It's funny you post this thread.

I JUST 5 minutes ago canceled my myspace account.  Facebook is so much better and more interactive.  Myspace seems to be a place for emo/drama, and I'm not into that crap.  I just want to keep a finger on the pulse of old friends.

Offline redrumTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • redrum has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
    • Myxproxy
Re: Myspace Fail
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 05:30:56 PM »
Totally agree im just used to myspace and my mafia wars i worked so hard on and i dun wanna start over cuz i beast on myspace lol

Tags: