Author Topic: Allow myself to introduce.... myself.  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Twist720Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Twist720 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Allow myself to introduce.... myself.
« on: September 20, 2018, 10:33:54 AM »
Well hello there UO connoisseur's!  I go by many names in the UO community, but the best known name would be Cheeto Fingers.  I am a UO Vet, been playing since launch back in 97.  I've bounced around some of the free shards out there and am currently back on Hybrid.  Its amazing how a game that is 20+ years old can still bring you back and get you as addicted to it as you were when it first came out.  Anyways, i've been searching for a couple scripts to help me on my return tour of UO and this place looks like it has plenty to choose from.  Can't wait to start browsing and finding useful scripts, and hopefully posting a couple of my own.  Thanks for having me, and happy UO'ing!  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 10:36:46 AM by Twist720 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Allow myself to introduce.... myself.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 11:40:12 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Allow myself to introduce.... myself.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 11:43:38 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: