Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 560851 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Complete Looting Assistant (CLAw LITE) feedback thread
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 09:26:09 AM »
+1
Did you try making that little change I suggested?  I'm not sure why you would be the only person on the Earth that might have a different value returned from a STR statement, but anything is possible.....
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dessin has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 12:23:24 PM »
+1
Did you try making that little change I suggested?  I'm not sure why you would be the only person on the Earth that might have a different value returned from a STR statement, but anything is possible.....

Yeah, I tried it. I still end up looping in that same section. Something is definitely wrong on my end. Hopefully when I get on my desktop I will be able to get it to work for me. Thanks for the help though. I am planning on doing a wipe of my laptop anyway so maybe after that whatever is holding me back from using your stuff will fix itself.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 12:44:49 PM »
+1
Well, you might try pausing the script after it's been looping in that for a while.  Typically, you should either get a 0 in #STRRES when the STR command doesn't find something, or worse case *may* be an N/A.  It would be interesting to see what the result of #STRRES ends up being...  That would mean that your present version of EasyUO is spitting out answers that are just about singularly unique; lucky you!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2008, 03:29:49 AM »
+1
Well, you might try pausing the script after it's been looping in that for a while.  Typically, you should either get a 0 in #STRRES when the STR command doesn't find something, or worse case *may* be an N/A.  It would be interesting to see what the result of #STRRES ends up being...  That would mean that your present version of EasyUO is spitting out answers that are just about singularly unique; lucky you!

How would I check what the #STRRES ends up as? If, theoretically, it is spitting out something unique, could I tweak something to use that so that I can get it to work for me? I tried deleting EasyUO and re-downloading it, of course with no luck. Jebus, this is why I always steered clear of programming. So people have more of a stomach for this sort of thing than me. heh

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 09:08:37 AM »
+1

How would I check what the #STRRES ends up as? If, theoretically, it is spitting out something unique, could I tweak something to use that so that I can get it to work for me? I tried deleting EasyUO and re-downloading it, of course with no luck. Jebus, this is why I always steered clear of programming. So people have more of a stomach for this sort of thing than me. heh

Well, for you it's easy.  Just let it loop for a while and then pause the script.  It should be looping at that location.  Just single-step the code (F8) until EUO executes the STR function, and then look over at the #STRRES value in the system variables.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2008, 10:06:09 AM »
+1

Well, for you it's easy.  Just let it loop for a while and then pause the script.  It should be looping at that location.  Just single-step the code (F8) until EUO executes the STR function, and then look over at the #STRRES value in the system variables.

Well, the #STRRES shows up as blank whenever I check it. I assume its supposed to be a number. Any idea what would cause that value to not be set? Or anyway to manually set it in the script so that it doesn't loop? Probably not I assume.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2008, 10:28:25 AM »
+1

Well, the #STRRES shows up as blank whenever I check it. I assume its supposed to be a number. Any idea what would cause that value to not be set? Or anyway to manually set it in the script so that it doesn't loop? Probably not I assume.

Well, even blank should have failed the logic "if #STRRES > 0". 

On my system, "str pos !copy $" will always return a number.  How strange is that?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2008, 04:23:53 PM »
+1

Well, even blank should have failed the logic "if #STRRES > 0". 

On my system, "str pos !copy $" will always return a number.  How strange is that?

I assume very strange. Should I feel lucky? heh.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2008, 12:10:54 AM »
+1
Posted version .7583

New to version .7583:
. modifed method of body hiding, now will rehide bodies but doesn't break container looting.
. additional bones added
. added Daemon Bones for collection
. added Butcher's War Cleaver for carving tools.
. Fixed bug when re-loading saved files.
. Fixed bug when #LPC wasn't restored in AddNewRule
. Fixed strange parsing error in DeleteRuleChain
. Revised OpenContainer for simpler function, removed SampleContainer method
. Loot bones to main pack
. added YJG to list of talisman
. fixed bug where some bracelets aren't looted.
. fixed initialization bug in CheckRangeMegaFunction
. added #LLIFTKIND and #TARGCURS protection (thanks Khamelon)
. Corpse hiding has been enabled for the LITE version! (Kham forced me do to it right this time....)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 11:31:52 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline coyan2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • coyan2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2008, 05:39:55 AM »
+1
Is there a good sample rule set for this available?

I have been playing with it, and it loots fine, Just a little slow, Thought maybe my rules are a little out of wack. Seems to take forever to evaluate any container it opens up...

I tried to use it with my hunter script, I turned off the looting part of mine, as all it loots are items, and its fast, But when this runs along side of my hunter, It takes forever to loot anything, So I turned off my hunter, and fought manually(ugh...lol). It loots a little faster, But still real slow on the evaluating part...

Anyway, Nice script.
Thanks for your time, and energy in this one...
coy

All American Drink, For an All American kind of Guy

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »
+1
Let us know how many rules you have and what you are monsters you are looting.  If you click the "Stats" tab, it will tell you a bunch about what is being done during looting.  On my Wammy, I have 25 rules, 16 active, 2 complex (that's for the FULL version), 1 Omit (also FULL version) and the timing stats are:

RET: 13.8ms (Rule Execution Time)
RPS: 81 (Rules per Second).

This totally depends on your computer you are using; the faster CPU, the faster the rules will execute.  But you can kinda do the math from these numbers to see what kind of execution times per container you'll need.  13.8ms (milliseconds) per rule is historically pretty normal for me.  (My system in a Athlon X2, 4.4)

What does your hunter script do?  It might be fighting for #LPC, since this looter kickes up the #LPC in order to go through all the rules quickly.

But even if all that is good, you have to remember that this thing is evaluating the properties of the items contained and that will always take more time than just looting items.

I have a new version of this I'm testing that opens the container and gets to the evaluation much faster; perhaps that's some of the slowness you're talking about.  Khameleon and I have been testing that version for us in the Elite section.  I may be able to get that posted this weekend.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2008, 11:13:19 AM »
+1
Oh, and I'll try and throw together a basic sample rules file for you and to attach to the CLAw thread.  I have meant to do that for a while; but all my rule files are for the FULL version.  I'll whip up a LITE version for ya.  They are subjective to your needs and playstyle, but I suppose it's a start.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline coyan2

• Activity:
    0%
  • coyan2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2008, 06:19:41 PM »
+1
Wow, Your response time is sweet.. :) :)

Ok, My hunter itself is a road hog. I normally just use it for hunting earth elems for now, to get gems, dirt, and a little gold. Its also set up as a harvester, for cotton, wheat, veggies, green thorns...

So, when i was testing this out, I was fighting earth elems, and they only have like small ore piles, some gems, gold, furtile dirt, and 1-2 mandrake root on them, once in awhile you will get a t-map, and 1-3 weaps/armor also. So, I was thinking it would be fairly quick, as the only rules I have concerning armor/weps, is I wanted it to gather all the slayers... It would do it, But take like 1-3 seconds.. I didn't look at the stats tab, But will when I get to it tomorrow after work.

My system.
Intel 2.8ghz
2meg ram
WinXP pro sp3

Not bad, but not the best of the best either...:(

Anyway. How do I make it into the elite? I think I would love the full version... :)
But this one will do for me at this time...
Thanks again,
Coy..

All American Drink, For an All American kind of Guy

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2008, 06:57:42 PM »
+1
Wow, Your response time is sweet.. :) :)

Ok, My hunter itself is a road hog. I normally just use it for hunting earth elems for now, to get gems, dirt, and a little gold. Its also set up as a harvester, for cotton, wheat, veggies, green thorns...

So, when i was testing this out, I was fighting earth elems, and they only have like small ore piles, some gems, gold, furtile dirt, and 1-2 mandrake root on them, once in awhile you will get a t-map, and 1-3 weaps/armor also. So, I was thinking it would be fairly quick, as the only rules I have concerning armor/weps, is I wanted it to gather all the slayers... It would do it, But take like 1-3 seconds.. I didn't look at the stats tab, But will when I get to it tomorrow after work.

My system.
Intel 2.8ghz
2meg ram
WinXP pro sp3

Not bad, but not the best of the best either...:(

Anyway. How do I make it into the elite? I think I would love the full version... :)
But this one will do for me at this time...
Thanks again,
Coy..

Oh, 1-3 seconds is pretty good since it's having to look at the properties of all the items on a body.  I think it's working fine for you.  You'll really appreciate it when you are trying to loot a body with 30-80 items.  It might seem like it takes a while, but boy it sucks worse to have to sift through all that crap by hand otherwise.

Especially with the quality of the loot these days; monster loot is simply broken.  You end up pitching 99.94% of the items.  I'll start keeping a stat of how many item's you collect.  Should be funny.

Item based looters will outperform this looter, but when you start looking at properties, there's no looter out there that has the control of this one that loots faster.  ;)

P.S.  Santa needs to bring you a new computer for X-mas... :p
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Beertje

• Activity:
    0%
  • Beertje has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2008, 04:11:34 AM »
+1
So far I've been using BMAutomagicLooter, but that one seems to make me crash on a regular basis (when running from an opened corpse). I'm hoping this one will run OK on my little laptop (1.8Ghz, 1.5GB) and lay off the crashcart.

Tags: Looting TrailMyx