Author Topic: New Old School UO Player  (Read 2109 times)

Offline DirtyWZlTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • DirtyWZl has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Old School UO Player
« on: September 15, 2018, 06:40:31 AM »
Hello, I recently just reinstalled UO and have been poking around a bit. I played UO back in the early 90's when it first came out for about 4 or 5 years roughly......

Pre newbie land, and it was an amazing game back then. After they introduced Tremmel(I believe that's what it was called) the game seemed to loose that edge it always had over other games. Not sure if it was because of the lack of players in a concentrated area or that they started making the hard to obtain items in the game more easily obtainable....but either way, I lost interest and left UO, but with the recent interest of some family members they talked me into starting up another account. Wish I could retrieve my old accounts, as they were pretty well developed....but I fear those accounts are long gone by now.

Anyway, here I am and I hope I enjoy the game as much as I did back then.

Cheers!!!

Chris
aka AzuleRah

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Old School UO Player
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 07:35:30 AM »
Welcome to SUO! You can contact customer support and Mesanna has been known to help find lost accounts as well. Knowing the e-mail will help but you don't need access to it.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 08:05:42 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline DirtyWZlTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • DirtyWZl has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 09:03:33 AM »
Quick question, what are yall running your scripts in? Or where can I DL the interface????

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 08:33:54 PM »
The most widely used is easyuo but there is also uosteam, razor enhanced, and the stealth client.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 10:47:08 PM »
Quick question, what are yall running your scripts in? Or where can I DL the interface????

www.easyuo.com  for EUO
http://razorenhanced.org for Razor Enhanced
http://stealth.od.ua/ for Stealth
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: