Author Topic: Hi, I am 7thunder7 !  (Read 1272 times)

Offline 7thunder7Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • 7thunder7 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, I am 7thunder7 !
« on: July 17, 2012, 06:37:19 PM »
Hello All!

My name is 7thunder7, i am 29 and i played UO on and off since T2A got added. I play Atlantic and Drachenfels mostly. My main chars currently are a mystic mage, deathstriker and of course a stealth archer for the laggy UO days. Everybody needs one of those, hehe.

I am back from a little UO break, I didn't like the faction changes that screwed half of my chars. But now that they fixed that stuff again i am back for more UO action! I tried a few other MMO's like WoW, Warhammer Online, etc, but none of them have a pvp system like UO. I like to play in Factions cause it seems to be the easy way to get pvp going.

During all my UO time i have been in a few guilds. I like fighting in groups and on vent and while doing so i have met a bunch of great people. I started with PvM guilds and ended up in PvP guilds after i knew what i was doing out on the field. Still learning alot tho and that is what makes UO so good. Noone can know all the answers. Which brings me here basically. I heard from a few sides that this is the website to go for information and scripts around UO nowadays. I used scripts in the past for training mostly to prevent my arm from falling off cause of the mass clicking. It is always great to see people share theire knowledge and scripts with others. And if scripts help me not to loose too much time in PvM and i can go out to PvP more, that would be great!

I hope to be part of this community soon.

cheers,
    7thunder7

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I am 7thunder7 !
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 08:09:25 PM »
Welcome to the site.  We have several gracious authors here that share a ton of code and even more contributes here that write tutorials, walk throughs, and share priceless inf about the game.  It is a great site and I hope to see you add to the knowledge here when you can.  Welcome aboard.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I am 7thunder7 !
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 09:15:22 PM »
Welcome!

Offline 7thunder7Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • 7thunder7 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0