Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Character skill advancement

First Script! Raz's Full-Auto Bushido Trainer *updated 8/13/2012*

(1/7) > >>

razeial:
Ok guys, this my very first script, and I'm actually quite proud of it, so judge lightly.

What does this script do differently than other bushido trainers? Well, it constantly scans your paperdoll to see if you're holding a weapon. If it breaks, it will automatically pull another weapon of the same type from your backpack and equip it for you. I couldn't find a script out there to do what I wanted it to, and with bushido being such a slow gainer, i decided i'd read a few tutorials and I came up with this(with help from a guild mate)!

--- Code: ---;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
; Script Name: Raz's Full-Auto Bushido Trainer
; Author: Razeial
; Version: 2.2
; Client Tested with: 7.0.27.7
; EUO version tested with: 1.5 v218
; Shard OSI / FS: EA/OSI
; Revision Date: 9/5/2012
; Public Release: 7/19/2012
; Global Variables Used: none
; Purpose: Will train bushido to 120 using Lightning Strike on a horse
;          (or llama, ostard, etc..}. It will also scan your paperdoll to see if you still have a
;          weapon in your hand (ie your previous weapon breaks) and will automatically pull another
;          weapon from your backpack and rearm it.
; Credits: Dxrom for allowing me to use his Pixel saving SUB and for pointing me in the right
;          direction! Paladin for his ScriptTimer Sub
;          A VERY special thanks to JustAnotherFace (JAF). Without him, this script would not have
;          come together. He took quite a bit of time to review the script, help me edit it, teach
;          me along the way, and made more efficient suggestions!
;Instructions: The script is set up so that you must have a HORSE to train on.
;              If you want to train on a cat, dog, llama, etc, you need to change the %mount
;              with the corresponding itemtype. If you aren't using Mace Fighting, then you
;              need to change the %weapon to the proper itemtype of whatever weapon you'll be
;              using to train with. You will also need a good deal of that particular weapon
;              in your backpack. I suggest 30 or 40 at a time. You can either craft them or
;              buy them from a blacksmith shop. I also recommend wearing a high Mana Ren and
;              Lower Mana Cost suit (wouldn't hurt to have Mana Inc on it also).
;
;              You need to be unguilded, in a Trammel-type Facet, with a tamed horse
;              (or other animal).
;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

--- End code ---
Changelog:

Version 1.0--7/19/12
Release!

Version 1.1--7/19/12
A few minor tweaks

Version 1.2--7/31/2012
Fixed a bug at low levels caused by failing to deliver lightning strike.
Redesigned the way lightning strike is toggled thanks to dxrom

Version 2.0--8/13/2012
Redesigned the Menu

Version 2.1 --8/30/2012
A few minor tweaks
Version 2.2 --9/5/2012
Fixed some script errors

What you must do for this script to work: You must modify the %weapon and %mount itemtypes to suit your needs. You will also need a bunch of the same weapon in your pack.

Endless Night:
thank you for the submission razeial,  could someone please give this script a test run and post some feed back  please. thank you

razeial:
Anyone tried this?

Go Go Gadget:
If only i had the power to do so i would give it a wirl :) maybe better luck tomorrow

Kane12:
I have tried this script. Currently working up one char from 50 to 120 and a 2nd char from 81 to 120. So far no hickups. Works great. I will post later how long it took as well as how well it changes weapons (haven't got that far yet...still on my first weapon). I made the recommended 40 weapons to use.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version