Author Topic: Its really just a hobby  (Read 2145 times)

Offline A LLamaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • A LLama has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Its really just a hobby
« on: September 20, 2012, 08:06:02 PM »
 I have played UO since the late 90's most people did cocaine and partied, i was 8 and played GL. I go to school for EMS, I like to script because i can work on things, while watching skills, or on good days resources go up. To be honest I really have a small grasp on scripting, and I am so thankful when some of you guys dumb it down for the rest of us.

I have recently started playing again and have gone about with a Sampire on Alexandria, I am trying to dabble with a crafter. If someone would enlighten me on how to be more productive with the BODS and the rest of that junk i would be very thankful.

Oh be sure to drop in to Alexandria if you play or make an account i usually leave my crafter and sampire on and chat with people.

its really good to see people still rock this game, keep on doing what yall are doing.

;D

Post Merge: September 20, 2012, 09:18:19 PM
  Went and hit the books but came back to give ya a picture of what I roll with.

so 2 months has gone by playing more than 4 accounts , a friend of mine i got into playing uo plays two, and i play two.

one i have

Provotamer
 Provocation 110-but its 102
 Musicianship 105
 Animaltaming 115 but its really 101
 Animallore 115
 Magery  gm
 Vet   115 but its 104

Classic Crafter, tailoring,bs,alch,carp but i added armslore?
  If anyone knows if armslore really works i would be grateful, it just started going up and i searched it said it adds to enhancement properties, idk if Alexandria acknowledges it?

Necromage!
  Sadface i use him for tokuno champ spawns for minors, killing peerless mobs for cool stuff and money, and champing when other people are on

For champing, i looked up that people take a pack of frenzied ostards and uorazor macros to vet them does this work? i was interested in giving it a whirl.

Never posted anything on a forumn besides classwork so excuse my bad grammar, punctuation, lack of structure.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 09:18:19 PM by A LLama »
Lead by example

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Its really just a hobby
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 04:38:48 AM »
Nice intro. I have not used frinzied attack birds since like maybe 2005 or 2006 in a pack so do not know if that is powerfull enough?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 06:07:51 AM »
Thanks for the intro, and welcome to SUO. Restricted status lifted.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 07:16:15 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 08:58:29 AM »
Welcome to the site!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 09:12:17 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline A LLamaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • A LLama has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 02:15:51 PM »
Thanks guys,

good news, Got speweys rune book miner going and i'll have some resources for my BS and Tinkering! lol

off topic hows everyones weekend starting off?
Lead by example

Tags: LLama's