Author Topic: Spewey's Runebook PackAnimal bckpck load issues  (Read 2204 times)

Offline A LLamaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • A LLama has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Spewey's Runebook PackAnimal bckpck load issues
« on: September 21, 2012, 03:28:28 PM »
So that is a mouthful but I am having problems with locating the snippet of script where i change the maxload of the giant beetles pack?

I mean the script works, sometimes it drops it off, but rarely unloads when the pack is full so it drops the extras on the ground, Where in the script do i find a part that says the max load of pack animal determines recall to homebase?

sorry to be confusing but dumb this down for me lol.

thanks a bunch guys
Lead by example

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Spewey's Runebook PackAnimal bckpck load issues
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 04:28:56 PM »
Well considering ive never used that script and you provided no link to it .. I would recomment you ask this questin in that scripts actual thread.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline A LLamaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • A LLama has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Spewey's Runebook PackAnimal bckpck load issues
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 02:00:23 AM »
my bad man, heres a link to it on the site i downloaded it from

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=200

I got Spewey's script from Easy's site, idk if linking the whole script is overkill, but i cant find the specific segment for packanimal backpackweight,

Is there a easier script out there for just mining with a beetle? or could yall help me with this one?

Lead by example