Author Topic: Not being able to turn in bods  (Read 2177 times)

Offline DarkniteTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Darknite has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Not being able to turn in bods
« on: February 26, 2013, 02:43:28 PM »
I have a friend that was having issues turning in bods since the patch on his smithy. He could on his other smith's on the main guy he uses he couldn't. He paged a gm and the gm told him there were two issues. One they fixed and wouldn't tell him and other was hes using easyuo and he needs to quit or they will just close the account next time. Has this happen to anyone else not being able to turn in bods.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Not being able to turn in bods
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 04:45:30 PM »
Not anyone I know of....

Shouldn't page a GM if your using EasyUO though that's just asking for trouble.

I don't know if a GM is the one who actually makes the decision about whether or not to close an account. Just guesswork on my part but I think that's a decision that could possibly go to someone with a higher paygrade. Not saying the GM is wrong just not 100% that he is the one that makes the call on that.

Offline DarkniteTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Darknite has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 05:17:24 PM »
He wasnt using easyuo at the time, he fills the bods with a script then goes to smithy to turn them in person.
Not thats when he found he couldnt turn them in the smithy would say i'm just not intrested at this time. Not sure how gm knew or just guessed or what. Just trying to see if anyone else had the problem about were smithy wasn't taking completed bods and what it was that caused it.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 05:28:30 PM »
The only time that I'm aware when a NPC Smith says I'm not interested is when your trying to turn in incomplete BODs.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 10:59:29 AM »
I have not had any trouble turning in BODs to an NPC.  The only problem that I have is when a BOD is unfinished as in 14/15 and the NPC rejects it, then it throws the whole cycle off.  Also, most NPCs seem to move around a lot more then thy use to.  Another reason they might not accept the BOD is if they are a GuildMaster and they don't take BODs in the first place.   Need to pick an NPC that has Bulk Order Info and Bribe in their drop-downs.

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: