Author Topic: Newbie needs Blood Oath remover  (Read 16025 times)

Offline roadrunnerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • roadrunner has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Newbie needs Blood Oath remover
« on: May 02, 2013, 05:19:56 AM »
 :o  thank you for stopping by to read my request.
i saw a script for BuffbarScanner and in that post (EasyUO) it mentioned a link to a script about blood oath and i honestly read, re-read, called in a friennd who's more knowledgable about using scripts, and i read some more but never figured out how to get it to work.
my question is, in my tiny world of script knowledge, simple. i'm looking for a script that detects i've been blood oath'd, knows if enchanted apple 'timer' will allow me to eat 1 and do so, or can't yet so it disarms me & begins casting remove curse and re-arms weapon once remove curse casts on self. maybe even disarm weapon & arm a weapon of 'off skill' (i.e. i'm using swords skill so it arms a 2 handed mace weapon so my 120 parry blocks while i get remove curse casted) maybe 'equip last weapon' macro in here?

If this script is already written, and someone would be so kind as to point me to it, i'd be most appreciative!!  If i can get the blood oath taken care of, my Doom farming will be trouble free!!

thanks in advance for all the help!! this is a truly awesome site, i just got 'approved' this morning & i've been reading non-stop ever since :)

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie needs Blood Oath remover
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 07:07:01 AM »
I believe there already is a script written that does that over on the "other" site.  I cannot recall the name of it but its a pvp healer.  Does alot of different things like chugs pots, removes curse, uses's bandies.  I cannot access that "other" site because I am at work right now, but if you look under healers or pvp you should be able to find it. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 07:24:07 AM »
:o  thank you for stopping by to read my request.
i saw a script for BuffbarScanner and in that post (EasyUO) it mentioned a link to a script about blood oath and i honestly read, re-read, called in a friennd who's more knowledgable about using scripts, and i read some more but never figured out how to get it to work.
my question is, in my tiny world of script knowledge, simple. i'm looking for a script that detects i've been blood oath'd, knows if enchanted apple 'timer' will allow me to eat 1 and do so, or can't yet so it disarms me & begins casting remove curse and re-arms weapon once remove curse casts on self. maybe even disarm weapon & arm a weapon of 'off skill' (i.e. i'm using swords skill so it arms a 2 handed mace weapon so my 120 parry blocks while i get remove curse casted) maybe 'equip last weapon' macro in here?

If this script is already written, and someone would be so kind as to point me to it, i'd be most appreciative!!  If i can get the blood oath taken care of, my Doom farming will be trouble free!!

thanks in advance for all the help!! this is a truly awesome site, i just got 'approved' this morning & i've been reading non-stop ever since :)

Could be done with Stealth with almost no efforts ;)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 07:26:35 AM »
Heh, you guys are adorable...  You can say "EasyUO" here.  We don't give a crap.  ;)

Could be done with Stealth with almost no efforts ;)

Crome is the new StealthPimp! heheh
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 08:12:59 AM »
this is certainly 1 of the most attractive things about this site, the awesome help!!  i'll look into the 'pvp' scripts and the the others mentioned above. Thanks everyone!!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 08:50:31 AM »
LOL Hoby, i had no idea that other site had so many different pvp heal scripts. i'm going thru them now. :)

Crome, i looked in 'Stealth Client' and the script library there but i didn't see anything for sampires, blood oath, and apples, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. :)

i should also note here that my sampire toon does Not have healing skill. only way he heals is leech, pots, and chivalry.
again, thank you all for the replies, i'm still reading and learning while i look for a blood oath remover. :)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 09:41:22 AM »
LOL Hoby, i had no idea that other site had so many different pvp heal scripts. i'm going thru them now. :)

Crome, i looked in 'Stealth Client' and the script library there but i didn't see anything for sampires, blood oath, and apples, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. :)

i should also note here that my sampire toon does Not have healing skill. only way he heals is leech, pots, and chivalry.
again, thank you all for the replies, i'm still reading and learning while i look for a blood oath remover. :)

Stealth is pretty new for the global community. Before it were almost known only through the russian countrys.
So the Library is pretty fresh here as well.
I wish i would have the time, then i could shortly write it for you but i havent :/.
If anyone would like to try it out i would suggest to think about following Points :
Declare Event Buff\Debuff and assign function wich would be called whenever a buff comes in or goes out.
Simply put 1 timer when the apples are ready and check if Now > Timer. If yes eat apple if not
Unequip right or left hand , use Potion or cast  or whatever and requip.
You are done ;)

Sources :
Events : http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Manual/Reference/Events

Disarm : http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Api/UnEquip

Equip : http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Api/Equip

UseType : http://stealth.od.ua/Category:Object#UseType

Cast : http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Api/Cast

Wait for and handle TargetSelf : http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Api/WaitTargetSelf

Edit : If you not find any solution, iam done with my profession exams in 2,5 Weeks then i will write it shortly in stealth :P
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:43:03 AM by Crome969 »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 09:58:09 AM »
Crome, Sir, you are awesome for putting into scripter-speak that which i could not! thank you for even considering writing it for me, that alone tells me the effort i put into becoming a member here was worth while. :)
i am currently writing the Clockwork Exodus tutorial for Massacre. thankfully, since i'm not a script writer, i can share some insight in PvM. i'm no expert, but i've managed to find some fairly unique methods to farming some popular areas.

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 10:06:25 AM »
haha
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 10:34:51 AM »
haha
Neo will be next.. As my trainee he will overcome me soon ;)

@ Roadrunner no problem, its always a give and take. When iam done with my profession exams i will write it up for you ;)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 10:56:09 AM »
best of luck on the exams man!!

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 11:24:22 AM »

Stealth is pretty new for the global community. Before it were almost known only through the russian countrys.
So the Library is pretty fresh here as well.
I wish i would have the time, then i could shortly write it for you but i havent :/.
If anyone would like to try it out i would suggest to think about following Points :
Declare Event Buff\Debuff and assign function wich would be called whenever a buff comes in or goes out.
Simply put 1 timer when the apples are ready and check if Now > Timer. If yes eat apple if not
Unequip right or left hand , use Potion or cast  or whatever and requip.
You are done ;)

Sources :
Events : http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Manual/Reference/Events

Disarm : http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Api/UnEquip

Equip : http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Api/Equip

UseType : http://stealth.od.ua/Category:Object#UseType

Cast : http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Api/Cast

Wait for and handle TargetSelf : http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Api/WaitTargetSelf

Edit : If you not find any solution, iam done with my profession exams in 2,5 Weeks then i will write it shortly in stealth :P

Once GetActiveAbility, UsePrimaryAbility, and UseSecondaryAbility are public I will be converting LAME over to Stealth.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2013, 12:17:59 PM »
pardon my stupidity, but is 'stealth' a 'console' for scripts like EasyUO? if it is, then i'll have to dl it & learn (which i'm sure isn't difficult) how to use it.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2013, 03:14:38 PM »
OK, after much reading, and i have certainly been distracted many times and found some rather awesome scripts along the way, i found Maddog's Automator. i was finally able to understand how to use such a script w/ the buffbarscanner and got it to work. (sampire ate apple to remove blood oath my 2nd acct necromage casted on him) now, how all this will play out in 'live action' remains to be seen but at least i've got something going until i find something else that works better. Maddog has some very good, great even, work and again, the little bit of effort to gain membership was time well spent!!
Please, keep up the great work everyone!!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2013, 05:01:48 PM »
Isn't it fun learning how to script?  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: