Author Topic: Salutations.  (Read 2168 times)

Offline zenosTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zenos has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Salutations.
« on: May 07, 2013, 08:24:21 AM »
I don't believe in saying well met because to be quite frank, I usually don't feel that way about a good handful of folks I meet. My name is Zenos...here anyways. In game they call me Eddie, Jaymee or Jac. I"ve been playing UO for 10 years and making drama follow via RP for the last 8. My hobbies ig include killing things that try to eat me, avoiding stalkers and mild bouts of shardhopping. I have a character on every shard, though I mainly just play Catskills and Pac anymore.
In my real life, I work for a lazer tag place, am studying to become a forensic psychologist and maintain a relationship with the love of my life. 
I script because I don't have time to train and enjoy the game. I can only pick one...and honestly, I'd much rather waste my time enjoying playing than waste it swinging a sword at zombies for 10 hours or sewing endless oil cloths. Bleh.

so yeah...that's me...not a whole lot to me, so not a whole lot to introduce. um...tada?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Salutations.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 08:28:58 AM »
Much better than the last 10 or 20 that I have read. Thank you for the intro and try to make this place like a second home we have alot of information and scriptz to share.

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 04:10:27 PM »
Welcome...
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 05:03:11 PM »
Welcome!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 07:24:59 PM »
A good straight up intro.. I liked it. Welcome and good luck :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 09:01:55 PM »
Last time I played laser tag was like 25 years ago.  It was hella-fun, though.  Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: