Author Topic: new here but a vet player  (Read 2284 times)

Offline zussmanfTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zussmanf has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
new here but a vet player
« on: July 27, 2013, 05:50:28 AM »
ive been playing uo off and on since 1998.  ive played a lot of other games such as rift, wow, ddo, and many more in between.  UO seems to always call me back because of the ability to do so much more solo content.  I enjoy writing some small scripts.  Glad to see so many people willing to share their scripts.

In uo i enjoy running vendors most of all.  I tend to game more then what i really have time to game :).  Thankfully i have a wonderful wife that does not get to angry over how much i game.   With all my toons i can almost make everything i need.  I love being self sufficient.

I also use to enjoy running my own free server.  I still have many of my items that i came up with or modified saves just in case i was interested in making another free server.  I am more then willing to help others work on their scripts or attempt to make my own version for them as i have time.

Please dont ask my age:)  most of mmo players could be my kids..   Ill be gaming til they stick me in a nursing home.......

Hope to see you all in game.  Lets here it for Lake Sup......

« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 06:06:20 AM by zussmanf »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: new here but a vet player
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 05:55:55 AM »
ive been playing uo off and on since 1998.  ive played a lot of other games such as rift, wow, ddo, and many more in between.  UO seems to always call me back because of the ability to do so much more solo content.  I enjoy writing some small scripts.  Glad to see so many people willing to share their scripts.

Please take a look at the stickied intros and give it another shot. You will find people much more "willing to share" if you put some time and effort into your intro.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 06:02:48 AM »
:)  i was still modifying my post :)   Im one that has to keep rereading what i type so i dont sound to stupid lol..    how about now i just finished modifying my post.. thank you for such a quick reply. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 06:13:38 AM by zussmanf »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 06:36:57 AM »
And with that you are unrestricted ;)

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 07:26:35 AM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 06:40:07 PM »
thank you..  Im looking forward to getting back into script writing.  It was a nice break but let the fun begin :P

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 10:35:14 AM »
These days, I'm a vendor guy myself too!  Welcome to the site.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 03:56:18 AM »
Welcome to the UO old folks home :)

Tags: