Author Topic: Hello ^_^  (Read 1343 times)

Offline ZeratulsDownfallTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ZeratulsDownfall has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello ^_^
« on: August 08, 2013, 05:57:53 AM »
Hello all!

I'm Aiden, from Toronto Ontario. I'm 25, just recently finished college. I live at home, myself and my two brothers. I've been playing UO on and off since I was 14. I've only ever played freeshards. Been tempted a bit to play on OSI, but could never bring myself to pay the fee. Instead I made my own server a while back. It was fun seeing what I could do, I ended up making a bunch of scripts, made a custom map, messed around with custom art, the whole 9-yards! That's all over and done with now, while I still have the server files lying around somewhere, it's just a little memorial now. Nowadays I just play on Demise with one of my brothers, I'll usually just play whatever he needs to roll out with him. We're a little limited as it's usually just the two of us, and neither of us have the money to get 120PS or anything extravagant, nor are either of us amazing players :P  Instead, we usually try and go into some dungeons or whatever together, maybe do some treasure hunting. Neither of myself nor my brother are really into the PVP aspect, so it's all PVM/PVE for us. I typically play a Sampire, before that it was a Paladin, and before that a good ol' Warrior using aids. UO is actually probably the only game where I'd 'class' a warrior over a mage, not really sure why though.

Beyond UO I have a plentitude of Steam games (running up to about 300 or so). I haven't played them all, but I'm slowly trying to go through it. I was really shocked when I found Avernum on steam, it's a really classic-style RPG, but I've loved that companies work for ages. Other big games that I've played recently are Minecraft and Heroes of Newerth. Just about to start fresh on Minecraft again, and I've been playing HoN since it was in beta.

Nowadays I'm just sitting back and relaxing for the most, rather than delving into finding a career and losing all my precious game-time! That time will come soon enough :P
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 04:21:22 AM by ZeratulsDownfall »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello ^_^
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 06:46:15 AM »
Hello all!

I've been playing UO for quite a while, at least quite a while for me. Been playing since I was 14 or so. So I think around 11 years now. Had my own server and whatnot a while back, It was fun seeing what I could do, what crazy stuff I could script in, but that's all over and done with now. Now I'm just sitting back and relaxing for the most. On and off UO player, depending on how much my friends bug me to play something else :P 

Don't relax to much, your going to need to add to this intro to get unrestricted...take a look at some of the other intros and give it another shot.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline ZeratulsDownfallTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ZeratulsDownfall has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 04:15:14 AM »
Rather than making a new thread, just modified my post.

Might even add more if I think of stuff to add.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 05:54:19 AM »
Thanks for the edit/update. Restricted status lifted, have a look around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 06:58:56 AM »
Welcome!

Tags: