Ultima Online Bug Discussion > Public Bugs

Free Golden Fishing Poles

<< < (5/5)

The Ghost:

gimlet:

--- Quote from: Kandie on January 06, 2022, 08:50:18 PM ---wanted to try and see if this still works, but I can't find where there is a guard zone by deep water...�..

--- End quote ---

Crisis:
By hitting the quote button, it quoted it and I could see it but that was it. This is what I see.

TrailMyx:
I did a site maintenance and repair, so hopefully the database is all happy again.

Black Widow:
Hey everyone !!
So I found this post and decided to give it a whirl. The trick still works as of today's date. I use a Orc boat, back it bin close to the "Sons of Trinsic" disembark the boat, buy 500 slavage anchors, click on the mooring line and complete the purchase. The hooks when land on the deck of yor ship and some in your backpack. I steer the boat from this point to a position right on the line inside the Town's limits, facing my boat north.
One way I found to tell me that i was in th e right spot is to try and cast "chain lighting" if your in town, you will get a message stating ... "you cannot cast this in town". I use a mage/tamer with a Legendary blue beetle ( RC,AI and poisening) you can fight the beast or guard whack them, your choice. I will add that "Kraken's" carry mib's ...another great source to farm.

Overall, In a few hours, I was able to net four Golden Rods and over 100 mib's...

Cheers,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version