Author Topic: Hello, New here..  (Read 1724 times)

Offline aarons6Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • aarons6 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, New here..
« on: November 06, 2013, 12:17:10 PM »
Hi, my name is Aaron.
i have been playing UO since 1999..

scripting has been a fun way to keep from getting bored of all the daily grinds.

i just found this site, it seems more organized then the other scripting sites..

i was looking though some of your library and found out i have to post here to get to be able to download anything.. so here i am.

hopefully i get unrestricted so i can use this fine site..

thanks..

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, New here..
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 02:25:39 PM »
Hi, my name is Aaron.

scripting has been a fun way to keep from getting bored of all the daily grinds.

i just found this site, it seems more organized then the other scripting sites..

i was looking though some of your library and found out i have to post here to get to be able to download anything.. so here i am.

thanks..

WOW...gimme gimme gimme...
Try making a REAL post...look at some of the other stickied posts and retry please.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline aarons6Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • aarons6 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 03:50:01 PM »
Hi, my name is Aaron.

thanks..

WOW...gimme gimme gimme...
Try making a REAL post...look at some of the other stickied posts and retry please.

im currently living on pac in a nice keep on ice island in fel..
i have the 60% housing upgrade but my house is almost always full.. mostly because they limit you to 1m checks and you can only hold so many in your bank box before you have to move them to a chest in your house.. which only holds 125 items :(

i had about 1.5b gold on a vendor that was paid up for over 500 years.. but it vanished one day without a trace.. nothing on the house sign.. i called a gm but they said thanks for playing warhammer online and sent me to a nice website that when i clicked help it said 404 page not found..

i quit playing shortly after that but still held onto my accounts.

i saw the new changes they made in the last few patches and it piqued my interests.. so i decided to check it out..
i am not new to scripting.. i have been writing scrips since i started playing uo..
with the new changes tho some scripts dont work the way they used to..
its best to find examples and see how others are doing things so i can see what im doing wrong.

i like this invasion thing, but some of the captains are really hard to kill if there isnt many people online..

i also made a very stable and fast script to turn in battle axes and such to the library for rewards..
i see there arent any that seem to work here.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:17:52 PM by aarons6 »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 05:15:24 AM »
Thanks for the re-do. Restricted status lifted...have a look around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 06:29:26 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 11:32:55 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !!

Tags: