Author Topic: Those coming to LS orders for suits! (email me)  (Read 1797 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Those coming to LS orders for suits! (email me)
« on: December 28, 2013, 11:02:45 AM »
First, everyone coming here who is known to me (sorry new friends) will be made co-owner of my keep and given a rune book with two marks, keep and luna moongate.  I ask everyone to be honest and on the honor system to leave my personal stuff alone.  I will give areas in the keep that will have specific things that are free for all.  Everyone will be able to have their own area and storage.  I will engrave containers with your names if you so desire.

This of coarse is until people place their own houses (if able).

I fully intend to help anyone with weapons and suits who come here.  This is my crafter....

120 imbuing
120 smithing
120 tailoring
100 carpentry
100 fletching
100 tinkering

I DO NOT have arms lore due to imbuing able to add damage increase.  I also know this is an issue when armor resists are lower.

Now all I ask is people email me with what they want.  I will make up to TWO suits if your character meets the criteria.

Tamer.

I will make a pvp and luck suit for tamers.  Email me with what you require, please use the following template...

Armor:
Medable (yes/no) Do you want metal or leather not needing the "mage armor" property.
140 Luck (yes/no) This is for tamers mostly, but you can also split what you want on each piece.
All 70's (yes/no) Are you wanting your suit to be all 70's or dont matter?
Elf (yes/no) if you want the extra 5% in energy
Max DCI (yes/no) Duh
Max HCI (yes/no) Are you a fighter?

Jewels
What stats?

As far as jewels, please understand I do not have a large supply for all max, I do for skills (+15) as far as luck, hci, dci, di, mr, lmc, lrc, etc you will have for example 90 luck, 18% LRC.  Because I do not have a supply of everything.

Weapons:
What type? (Mace, Fence, Swords?)
100% Elemental/Slayer Set? (yes/no) For champs.
What mods?
Specific Weapon?

Keep in mind if you request a Super Slayer set, you will be getting a 100% elemental with super slayer for each champ.  This is the following stats...

100% Fire/Undead Slayer
100% Energy/Demon Slayer
100% Cold/Arachnid Slayer
100% Cold/Reptile Slayer
100% Cold/Repond slayer
100% Fire/Misc stats for Fey

These are the resistances I have found to be the best for each champ spawn.  Fey will be a bit different.

So please be as specific as possible and understanding that this can take time.  Anyone who is good at farming a certain thing for imbuing (slayer items, hci, ssi) it would be appreciated if you farm your own 10 items of the specific mod you want.  Email me @ coragin@gmail

Coragin
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Those coming to LS orders for suits! (email me)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 12:04:36 PM »
Thx for the offer
I'm going to put you on my list, working on LA right now.   

Tags: