Author Topic: Questions on Stealth Config, Options and Capabilities.  (Read 7912 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Questions on Stealth Config, Options and Capabilities.
« on: January 15, 2014, 01:51:54 PM »
Well I broke down and set up stealth.  So far I like it, however I am having some issues.  With a long drawn out paragraph, I will just dive right in with my multitude of questions.  (yes I am reading tutorials and posts as well)

1. Razor support.  I clicked razor support, but when I start client Razor does not open.  I am guessing that instead of client path being that of client.exe, I put in the path to the Razor.exe?  If not, how do I get Razor to open when I open the client?  (PS If this is answered it will answer or at least nullify some of my other questions.)

2. Auto-Open Doors: Bar none the best feature of Razor, well that and the ability to record macros to make quick scripts on the fly. (Chain casting Wither with necro locked at 0 to get max Spirit Speak comes to mind.)  Is there an option to enable this?  Or does it need to be a script always running?

3. Easy UO has a section in their Wiki with lists and lists of "event macro" and a list of every possible event macro.  Is there a wiki area for Stealth?  (This leads in to next question)

4. I see we can use a multitude of languages for scripting.  Is it possible to use EUO scripts?  (probably no, but figure I would ask since I dont know the language EUO scripts are written in) Or is there a converter?  :p

5. Recording.  Is there a way to start and stop recording to make a simple macro?

6. I can see obviously that I can run EUO with this client.  I am wondering if after I start a script do I need to leave that client open?  I am thinking yes, but I have not tried it.

7. What is the "Undead" option?  lol

8. I see when I open the client there is an area to delete and change icon files.  Does this mean I can change my dragons into drake bodies?  Or even smaller bodies?

9. Finally :) I Asked in chat and have not gone low enough in stamina to find out.  Does the over ride stamina option take away the "walk" when you are at 0 stamina?

A whole new world has just opened up and with this new world comes a slew of new questions.  Hope these can be answered.  :)
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Questions on Stealth Config, Options and Capabilities.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 02:07:38 PM »
Please remember you can use EUO with stealth.

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 02:31:31 PM »

See question 6 :)
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 02:41:41 PM »

See question 6 :)

oops left off the second line
but when you do you must keep the client running.
I use this when there is a forced patch

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 10:18:59 PM »
To connect with razor. You login with stealth. Then using Razor connect to localhost (127.0.0.1) port 5005. Login with razor client as StealthClient and whatever password you setup in stealth (if you set one up at all)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 10:19:44 PM »
Also watch this video.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 11:18:14 PM »

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 02:23:48 AM »
Gimlet, thanks for the info bro!  :)

dxrom That video is the first thing I watched.  ;)  When I sleep and wake up I will start looking over snippits.  :)

Crome969 holy hell that was like the best info ever!  lol

Another question since its daily ddowntime for LS.  Is there a way to keep the client open for reconnect if I am say running manwincs miner on EUO?  Or do I need to restart the client after downtime for EUO?
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 02:31:25 AM »
Gimlet, thanks for the info bro!  :)

dxrom That video is the first thing I watched.  ;)  When I sleep and wake up I will start looking over snippits.  :)

Crome969 holy hell that was like the best info ever!  lol

Another question since its daily ddowntime for LS.  Is there a way to keep the client open for reconnect if I am say running manwincs miner on EUO?  Or do I need to restart the client after downtime for EUO?

You would need to handle it through easyuo, that the client reatach.
I honestly would write up a miner in stealth and just run all clientless^^

Tags: