Author Topic: Rebirth UO  (Read 122451 times)

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Rebirth UO
« on: March 15, 2014, 04:37:54 PM »

This is a freeshard that is based on OSI.  We just opened this server to the outside 2 weeks ago but are in Beta stages.  This server is ready for load testing and play.  

Halloween Event starting Week of Halloween!!!!!

New Account Benefits:
- Newbie Armor for the Types like :  Mage, Tamer,  Bard, Crafter, Warrior
- 3x Skillball ( Accountbound)
- House Placing Deed
- 1x Statball
- 1x Account Bound SoulStone

Rules:
- Forum Rules
- Player Rules
- GM Rules

Login Details:
login.rebirthuo.com (104.245.98.10)
port: 2593

Client Information:
We are currently up to date with EA's client. Please use Razor, UOSteam, or any other program that allows you to log into our server.

If you are having problems with Undressing your character and the item going ghost. Make sure you are up to date with Razor. I believe this Razor client should work.

Account Creation:
For right now you can have 5 Accounts per IP.   All our Admin staff have an Admin account and then are allowed the 5 Player accounts.

Bugs:
If you see any bugs please post in the Bug Tracker!  This will help us try to make it so that we have a clean game. We are trying hard to get all the bugs we have currently.  There are many since this is just coming out of development. Please be patient!

Scripting:
We are script friendly server.  We allow scripts that will help with mundane things.  We are open to you scripting for skill, we are however not ok with scripting to gain advantage over a player. (Potting scripts and PvP scripts are not allowed).  We have a section dedicated to the sharing of scripts on our forum.  You have put it in script submission and we will have a panel review it for malicious code prior to your submission.  

Notes:
We are a small Team of 4 developers freshly working on the shard. It runs yet but we want to finish our todo-list before we officially promote ( Wich will be an Event with special content )
- We are at ML Era + SA\HS content our focus will be a funshard based on our core content  + custom individuals content.
- We will keep Skillcap\Statcap and other balancing themes similar to EA
- We looking forward making a shard for player, where the playerbase also can pass ideas and help making this shard greater.
- We are working on a PVE-Shard, wich means focus will be PVM with additional PVP-Games and content.
- You can use the latest classic client and razor

Customs:

Auction System
Donation System
Justice Quest
Updated BODs
Artisan Champion - Drops crafting materials, scrolls, and runics.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 09:04:59 AM by Tidus »
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth UO - OSI Styled Freeshard
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 06:42:04 PM »
Looks interesting, so how do I find this shard? You have a web addy?
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth UO - OSI Styled Freeshard
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 03:43:16 AM »
Crome got me to check it out. My honest opinion: Not bad server at all if you are into SA. The taming system for rewards is boss, i tested it yesterday.

Biggest bonus of this server to people on the fence: tinker runics. yes you can now craft godlike cleavers and pitchforks(maybe not a big deal to you guys but these are epic pvp weapons in the right hands :P) and runic made jewelry is something osi was missing for a long time. For an SA server, so far they have my vote. Unfortunately i hate all things SA so ill only be playing every once in a while but for an expansion i hate this server has my attention 100%.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Rebirth UO
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 01:47:27 PM »
RebirthUO Update #127 :

- New Module "Anti Advertise" will inform Player and Staff when violating ToS
- New Module "Message of the Day"
- Core Update 1.2 (Internal Handling)
- Halloween Event is expanded until 1th December due some Server Hardware issues (repaired)
- Blacksmiths in Ter Mur are now selling Mining Gem Books.
- Pigment of Despair have now same Rights of Coloring as Premium Pigments (Shrouds)
- Halloween Minor and Major Items can now be colored by Pigments of Tokuno\Premium Pigments or Pigments of Despair
- New Cleanup Container "Heroic Container" able to Hold up 150 Items and dyable by Furniture Dyes or Pigments
- New Donation Container "Heroic Container" able to Hold up 200 Items and dyable by Furniture Dyes or Pigments
- Naming correction on Pigment of Despair
- Engraving Tools are able to Engrave a Heroic Chest
- Halloween Drops has been tweaked. More loot more fun

In Progress :
- Donation Module 2.0
- Cleanup Module 2.0
- Custom Resource Contracts 1.0
- Charm System (Talismans affecting Loot and specific Sequences)
- Living Plant System (Crops and Plants spawning)
- House Renting System
- Custom Storage Container

« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:51:05 PM by Crome969 »

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 12:12:13 PM »
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 12:16:38 PM »

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 12:19:03 PM »

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 01:02:21 AM »
Changelog #183
Spoiler: show

Dear Players,
following patchs are applied to our shard :

[list]
[li]Using Warcleaver for cutting Corpse, will transfer leather directly to backpack (thx duck)[/li]
[li]The Queens Loyality System has been added (http://uo2.stratics.com/miscellaneous/gargoyle-queen-loyalty)[/li]
[li]The Cincture Quest System has been Updated to V2.0 and also spawns Banshees.[/li]
[li]Carpentry Menu shows colored Wood now correctly[/li]
[li]Alchemy Craft System has been updated (EA-Like but not 100% done due HS related Items)[/li]
[li]Core Upgrade by Distributor to rev 8dd355dc435d980c6dcecd62faada053850ad040[/li]
[/list]

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 07:36:43 AM »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2015, 07:14:41 AM »
Do accounts get removed? I was able to login a couple of weeks ago but I cannot login now and my forum account does not work either. I did a recover password but never got the email. :(

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2015, 10:48:23 AM »
Sweet!  That means your Luna house will go Idoc!  Meuahhaahahah, jk. I'm sure they can find your account. Hehe

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2015, 11:00:28 AM »
Do accounts get removed? I was able to login a couple of weeks ago but I cannot login now and my forum account does not work either. I did a recover password but never got the email. :(

Your house spot is sweet, thanks!..  JK.

Try logging in directly: 74.194.60.90
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2015, 11:33:26 AM »
If you have further issues, hit me up via icq or write a mail  to Support@RebirthUO.com (then Tidus and me get the mail)

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2015, 03:33:20 PM »
With DNS problems, it can cause problems with the email exchange server.... I hate DNS problems

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2015, 04:05:50 PM »

Your house spot is sweet, thanks!..  JK.

Try logging in directly: 74.194.60.90

Thanks TM, that got me in game. I will contact them via email about the website.

Tags: