Author Topic: hi peaple!  (Read 1854 times)

Offline -k-Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • -k- has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hi peaple!
« on: May 18, 2014, 10:04:36 AM »
Hi, i play ultima online in server from brasil. Play this game a long time ago (maybe 12 years Oo). i like this brasilian server because they has a good administration and nice scripts system. i not going extend my post, so, thanks everybody and good play =]]]

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: hi peaple!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 10:29:53 AM »
Welcome to SUO! What do you like to do in game? What is your favorite template to play? What is the best memory you have from playing UO?

Read this post here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0 then update your post to have your restricted status removed. You can find examples of good intros here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 04:16:53 PM »
k.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 04:38:28 PM »
-k-

Tags: