Author Topic: Good to see ya guys (added)  (Read 2822 times)

Offline deukuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • deuku has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Good to see ya guys (added)
« on: May 08, 2014, 10:32:03 AM »
I've played UO almost 10 yrs but now I just know the existence of ScriptUO. I'm 24, live in Korea.
Korea is in big sadness because of big disaster, aka 'Sewol Perry Disaster' which made 200 students sacrificed by grown-mans irresponsibility. I am also sad but now i'm finding way to let the grief go by UO things.
BTW, I hope you guys to have a little awareness about this disaster and please pray for victims soul.
I think it's little bit weird for new member introduction haha.. :(

add) haha it was so late in Korea so.. maybe i forgot sth i should wrote. anyway, even though i played uo for 10 yrs, i've only played in free shards. I was so young, only 14 yrs old, i didn't know how to deal with PayPal blah blah things. haha
I used to play in Demise or other Korea free shards. I remember that it was AOS at my first time. I went around to shear a sheep, bumped into a murderer, and I died, hunted in solen hive, bumped into a murderer, and I died, challenged the champions, bumped into a murderer, and I died hahaha :(:(:( at that time, I was so poor at dual. and I didn't know how to insure my items so I'd got to lose my whole items when I killed by murderer. poor me.
 I didn't stay in same shard for a long time. at most 6 months? I journeyed around many shards, like Acheron, Nemesis, ETC(those are Korea free shards). I love new challenge in whole new land. It's a bit annoying to raise new characters, but it's like step my footprint into unset cement.
 Well, this is my first step to know about scripting things. I'm not good at coding but I will try as much as possible so I wish to be a member of SUO.

Anyway, my English is so horrible that I can't read it back  :'( I hope you guys know what I'm saying........
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:28:11 PM by deuku »

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Good to see ya guys
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 02:04:30 PM »
Our hearts go out to every one of the parents who lost their most precious treasures. Of that, as parents ourselves, you can count on.

Please review the stickied posts here.

It will give you an idea about the intro requirements we look for here. These people have spent countless hours building these scripts throughout the last decade or so. A good intro is a very reasonable request to share in all that work :)

Personally, I am very interested to hear about your UO history..

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Good to see ya guys
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 03:12:03 PM »
That was definitely a sad, sad accident and I hope that those responsible truly pay for the greed that led to the sinking.

Welcome to SUO! Solid is 100% correct, review the stickied posts, add a bit more about you and what you like to do in UO and you will be unrestricted in no time!  ;D

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
Re: Good to see ya guys (added)
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 01:39:43 AM »
Welcome aboard :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 03:08:56 AM »
Thank you for the update  :D

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 05:36:34 AM »
Thanks for the updated intro, restricted status is lifted, have a look around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 11:19:21 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 06:02:59 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO and my prays go to all those who lost family in this disaster ...

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 07:53:11 PM »
Welcome!!  *thumbs up*